Kim K*ntrashian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Thank you!

Sick of seeing fat ass Arab chicks with long hair who think they're Kim K*ntrashian.
Hahaha that's funny mate. When I typed that I was actually thinking of bankstown Centro & parra Westfield but I thought I better not say that hahaha.
I believe girls like that are called lowies to the locals? lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually agree with Book....society was the idiots that made them famous for this generation, and they were smart enough to sap it up and make money from it. I don't necessarily agree with their whole life now being open to everyone, but if it works for them and people are paying attention...so be it.

But honestly though, they probably became sporting flops because of their emasculated disappointment a chick has more chest hair.

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
She's famous cause her old man represented OJ in the Brown murder saga! Notoriety fame, and for doing whatever she did with Ray J. Apart from that being talentless and having a whining voice pays.

The big one is adopted, she's a descendant of the elephant man?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you!

Sick of seeing fat ass Arab chicks with long hair who think they're Kim K*ntrashian.
Some of those milfs are fine though...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She's famous cause her old man represented OJ in the Brown murder saga! Notoriety fame, and for doing whatever she did with Ray J. Apart from that being talentless and having a whining voice pays.

The big one is adopted, she's a descendant of the elephant man?
Sounds like Paris Hilton, famous because of her name/father...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like Paris Hilton, famous because of her name/father...
She is famous for swallowing 30 litres of cum at a time, haven't you seen that South Park episode? Lol

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It cracks me up when dudes who would have no chance with her act as though they would be the ones making the choice not to bang her lol

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Q: Anyone seen the progeny; North West yet?
KK demanded a super early C-section, supposedly due to excessive maternal weight gain.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The K*ntrashian mum is, by far, the world's biggest pimp. She's even pimping out her jailbait daughters.

MONEY! MONEY! Beautiful money!

Status
Not open for further replies.