What the **** is going on , like really????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to drop it and focus on the Rabbits game, Benny is gone, end of story.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Barba due back Round 26 per Bulldogs web site

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I heard he was going to sign a sponsorship with Pepsi but they found out he was really fond of their main rival.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard he was going to sign a sponsorship with Pepsi but they found out he was really fond of their main rival.
And thats not the worst of it. He has done much worse then just that. He is not a man & should be ashamed.

Malla

Reaction score
Somebody PM me with info!! Suspense is killing me!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
And thats not the worst of it. He has done much worse then just that. He is not a man & should be ashamed.
Its a bit annoying that some people know the truth and drop little inuendo's and I have no idea what its about lol. Anyone who knows this truth feel free to secret message me. I promise I will be like a spy and with shifty eyes keep it to myself! I will be your friend!!!!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently he put boot polish on a pair of binoculars and got Des to look through them and he walked around all day with two black rings around his eyes ( unconfirmed )

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs! All you ppl dropping hints! Just tell me! It's like school all over again! Stop keeping secrets from me!!! Sorry.. Please tell me

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*withdrawn*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.