What the **** is going on , like really????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you pay 100k for a Barina then to you it is worth that otherwise you wouldn't do it.
but if someone else bought a barina for 100k, doesnt mean you think thats what its worth

barba might be worth 600k but then you have to consider what caving in and upgrading him would do to the team, you are paying x amount for barba happiness and squad jealousy, is it worth that?

N

Natboy

but if someone else bought a barina for 100k, doesnt mean you think thats what its worth

barba might be worth 600k but then you have to consider what caving in and upgrading him would do to the team, you are paying x amount for barba happiness and squad jealousy, is it worth that?
Exactly! Thanks Rod ;)

halpo

Waterboy
Reaction score
So let me get this straight ,the bulldogs are buying a berina now, is that correct

N

Natboy

So let me get this straight ,the bulldogs are buying a berina now, is that correct
You're smarter than you look mate haha
We are trading our Barina because it is a train wreck waiting to happen

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Rodzilla;2668940but if someone else bought a barina for 100k said:
squad jealousy or whatever and disharmony is ultimately not worth it , however as far as what his ability allows him to be paid it would be more than what he's on. Talking about something else here and until it comes out then it's guesswork. If it means everyone is p!ssed off, why was he allowed to play at all this year?

Topdog30

Waterboy
Reaction score
Most players in the NRL know what he has done the bloke is a dog he can run but he cant hide and I can assure some Broncos players are not happy he is going there I hope to god the truth comes out
The truth coming out is all I wish for. I just hope that it's not going to be buried once he leaves n he gets away with whatever it is ppl on here r saying he's done.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most players in the NRL know what he has done the bloke is a dog he can run but he cant hide and I can assure some Broncos players are not happy he is going there I hope to god the truth comes out
Do you know what he's done? Ffs, someone pm with the info. Everyone fukn knows but me!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't know what has happened either mate, would love too though!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If a PM with details of the events is doing the rounds i'd like to get it too.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Can I get a PM too ? Not sure what about ..... Just so I can feel validated :love:

N

Natboy

but I understand the principle of markets determining worth and you don't smart arse
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha comeback of the year. It is even funnier if you do it in a Steve Urkel voice hahahaha sorry mate

MYMUSTANG

Waterboy
Reaction score
You're smarter than you look mate haha
We are trading our Barina because it is a train wreck waiting to happen

My Take is we are trading a Barbarina for a Lexus! Still walking away with the Cash!!!! Nice Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.