Bite the hand that feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
what a piece of work this barba is, lets take a look at what the club has done for him

*he didnt like playing reserves so we tinkered with the successful 2009 team to fit him in

*he struggled in defence so we released our excellent long standing fullback to fit him in better

*he struggled catching bombs was unfit and poor in defence, was rewarded with a new long term contract, coach gets blamed and sacked after he lets 2 bombs bounce and cost us tries

*he got arrested, got into an incident with teammates, but we kept him around ignoring the no dhead policy

*we moved a home game to his hometown and truly made him the centrepiece, gave him the opportunity to get the dally m

*weird behaviour, drinking group, bad attitude, so we give him time off work to get himself right

but unfortunately all this is not enough, we apparently were meant to bow down again and give him inglis money for the privilege of having him remain at the club tbh

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
what a piece of work this barba is, lets take a look at what the club has done for him

*he didnt like playing reserves so we tinkered with the successful 2009 team to fit him in

*he struggled in defence so we released our excellent long standing fullback to fit him in better

*he struggled catching bombs was unfit and poor in defence, was rewarded with a new long term contract, coach gets blamed and sacked after he lets 2 bombs bounce and cost us tries

*he got arrested, got into an incident with teammates, but we kept him around ignoring the no dhead policy

*we moved a home game to his hometown and truly made him the centrepiece, gave him the opportunity to get the dally m

*weird behaviour, drinking group, bad attitude, so we give him time off work to get himself right

but unfortunately all this is not enough, we apparently were meant to bow down again and give him inglis money for the privilege of having him remain at the club tbh
Mate i had a thread on here around four months ago that was removed. i can tell you almost every player in our team does not really like barba. he is a cocky smartass little fu3k. the sooner the cancer is gone from our club the better.
and i hope the truth comes out about why he was really stood down at the start of the year. just happen to be he was the face of the nrl this year and the game couldn't really take another hit in the guts. they covered the shit up. hopefully this scumbag fu3ks off tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he was your average run of the mill first grader and not the superstar that he is would we have done All that you have mentioned? I'm sorry but loyalty runs both ways the guy is a top line player and he deserves to be earning top $$$. Time for the club to pay up or shut up

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If he was your average run of the mill first grader and not the superstar that he is would we have done All that you have mentioned? I'm sorry but loyalty runs both ways the guy is a top line player and he deserves to be earning top $$$. Time for the club to pay up or shut up
lol thank fu3k you are not running the club

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He asked for a top up 1 year late mate, not worth shit this year, on and off the field.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I say...

Barba

*deep inside i still love him, like my secret love i still have for sbw*

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bullshit !! He was happy to take the security of a long term contract, when he was playing shit. He has one good year and he wants to renegotiate ?? Could we pay him less, if he started playing worse ? Fuck no !!

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He asked for a top up 1 year late mate, not worth shit this year, on and off the field.
mate if he's not worth shit then why all the FUSS? we have had players wanna leave before and there has been no uproar

The fact is Ben Barba is a superstar and we all know what he is capable of. If as a lot of people are claiming that he is moving for money than the club can make an offer to

reflect his true worth. If Ben wants to leave let him go, the one condition the club should put to him is that until we find a replacement you will not be released.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
mate if he's not worth shit this then why all the FUSS? we have had players wanna leave before and there has been no uproar

The fact is Ben Barba is a superstar and we all know what he is capable of. If as a lot of people are claiming that he is moving for money than the club can make an offer to reflect his true worth
perhaps the club has come to the conclusion that he is not worth it, barba realises the bad negotiating position he is in then has to create the family moving excuse to have a release reason

it all fits into the timeline, the dogs were in folau rumours well before the family story came out, i think there obviously some knowledge the club had very early on

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
mate if he's not worth shit then why all the FUSS? we have had players wanna leave before and there has been no uproar

The fact is Ben Barba is a superstar and we all know what he is capable of. If as a lot of people are claiming that he is moving for money than the club can make an offer to

reflect his true worth. If Ben wants to leave let him go, the one condition the club should put to him is that until we find a replacement you will not be released.
How much do you think he is worth this year?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am telling you, it's all about money...
If the club upgrade him he won't be going anywhere... But I don't think the club will...

Castle is a very tough woman and smart operator, and Des demands the best... We are in good hands, I promise you that.

I can promise you this: if he shaft us and go, I will spill all the beans about him, about what happened at the start of the season and throughout the season...

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How much do you think he is worth this year?
I don't know too be Honest with ya Assassin. I honestly could not answer that but the fact remains the kids a superstar of our "game" not just our club.

His true value is hard to estimate as he an asset both on and off the field

Similar situation with Benji he hasn't played well for years but he was and still is very marketable

difference is Barba has many years left in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.