Reaction score
Well, in my mind, that was it.

So much riding on this game, yet we:

* Can't even wrap up the ball with 4 blokes in the tackle
* Can't get any sort of line speed happening
* Rarely get blokes to run onto the ball at speed
* Rarely get our fastest player (Morris) involved in a backline play
* Can't get any kind of kick chase happening
* Choose to get Inu to take a goal to level it up when he hasn't kicked in ages??
* Previous point forced us to play catch up footy instead of level (different ball game)

The list could go on. With the Bulldogs, you can always tell within the first 3 minutes if they're going to lose. I hate that.

I'm looking forward to next week and hope we can bounce back, because we are better than this. I just don't understand the inconsistency sometimes.

Oh well, go the Dogs.

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my night is ruined... if we had got that video try we could of won, oh well we were going to drop one game let this be the one, hopefully if we win next week we keep our 5th spot screw 4th.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That second half was horrible. I wonder how many errors we made and how many penalties we gave away in that half. Also, Inu can play like such an idiot sometimes, especially this year.

I can't see us being much of a finals threat tbh. We will prob get through to the second week only to be knocked out by one of the top 4 teams.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are soft period!!! Goz said the whole team reads this forum, so read this you muppets are a Fcuking DISGRACE!!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Worse then both efforts against the roosters..please. The Titans were great tonight and we we had 2 disallowed tries, one was a disgrace. That Reynolds try comes off, we would've won the game.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Awful game to watch, the amount of times we dropped the ball was a joke.

Here I was expecting Pritchard, Kasiano and T-Rex to explode and all I got was disappointment :(

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Whats frustrating is that its their job to be prepared and focused and ready to turn up for 1 game a week.
Is it that hard to turn up and play like you should???

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Worse then both efforts against the roosters..please. The Titans were great tonight and we we had 2 disallowed tries, one was a disgrace. That Reynolds try comes off, we would've won the game.
You have to admit our performance was diabolical.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dumbest football team in the blue and white I have seen in yonks. What concerns me most is Hasler has had this team for nearly 24 months now and done nothing since taking over from Moore.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Next 4 Games: Rd 23: Canberra Raiders Rd 24: South-Sydney Rabbitohs Rd 25: Penrith Panthers Rd 26: Brisbane Broncos. The next 4 games are must win games. No doubt about it!! Because this seasons ladder is very tight, the bulldogs could easily slip down to the bottom 8. Lucky the sharks and raiders lost this week's game!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
far from our worst but our ball control was not great. a couple of poor ref decisions really cost us. They can't see a dropout taken from a metre in front of the line but spy a non existent knock on to deny us a try. Go figure

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad refs...bad performances...bad night.
How many dropped balls were there?we can't just win on names only.there needs to be respect for the ball.as soon as we lost kasiano our go fwd was reduced.we didn't play as team but individuals trying for the team.morris is not the answer at fb at this time but who is?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They need to find some composure in attack, cut down the mistakes and they MUST go straight first before going wide!!!
I ain't the coach and I was far from ever having the ability to play first grade but gee it sounds pretty Captain Obvious!

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Dumbest football team in the blue and white I have seen in yonks. What concerns me most is Hasler has had this team for nearly 24 months now and done nothing since taking over from Moore.
Too far mate

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's time for Des Hasler to break a Door! He needs to be harder on them like how he used to be hard when he was at manly.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Taking them to a GF last year? That didn't come from Moore's coaching....Having said that, we haven't showed much at all this season in comparison to last.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
We're a team vying for a top 4 spot and can't win a home game against an inconsistent fringe 8 side who are away from state and barely have any supporters in Sydney.

Terrible.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We always seam to play the same against the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.