Canterbury fielding biggest forward pack in rugby league history

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did he do for the game ? He played it, admittedly well. But many players came before him and many came after who played it equally as well.
Reputation means shit to me, if you attack the dogs, you're dead to me.
I find, usually when people can't put together a coherent argument, they resort to name-calling.
Reminds me of the souths legend who criticized our wrestle takling style last year, and now souths have a world champion BJJ coach helping them do the same thing.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously make a front on low tackle on kasiano at 138 kg 6 6 at 93 kg and you will probably be knocked out in a hurry.to even make that comment is backwards.todays players are bigger,faster,and payed professionals.you can't compare back in the 60 s with today.lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like when dinosaurs try to make themselves sound still relevant. It's so cute.

oso bad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look The Dogs pack is ENORMOUS but to speak to people of the past is irrelevant the game had changed so much.
If the dogs pick up there momentum and line speed over the next couple of weeks I smell something good cooking.
Also remember since when had a newspaper had something good to say about the Dogs.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Fcuk we get caught up in the hype. Thank god Des puts a lid on it.

Last week we were getting pumped by the Dragons. They were scoring trys with ease. We got a bit of ball and went on a run with some momentum, now all of a sudden we're giant killers. We've done nothing so far.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Fcuk we get caught up in the hype. Thank god Des puts a lid on it.

Last week we were getting pumped by the Dragons. They were scoring trys with ease. We got a bit of ball and went on a run with some momentum, now all of a sudden we're giant killers. We've done nothing so far.
Spot on. Dogs haven't proven anything. We got the players but we are still well underperforming.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are making plenty of metres out wide anyway, we need to be ready and be able to defend in case the Titans pull the same thing, we gotta wrap the ball up.

Status
Not open for further replies.