Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he signs with the Bulldogs, It will probably bring back the Dogs of war again with this player, I hope so!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's official he has signed. Just on Chanel 9 earlier

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why should that even matter is my question, him being a Bra Boy has no affect with him on the field. So IMO that is a childish and pathetic reason not to want him at our club. If the club isn't concerned about his affiliation with them, why should anyone else be.
They're a gang, a gang that tries to claim territory through threatening people. We have enough bad press as it is it, I'm not in favour of risking it being even worse for an aging Maitua whose workload could be replicated by another player who isn't a noted gang member.

It's not a childish or pathetic reason at all.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's official he has signed. Just on Chanel 9 earlier
reni maitua‏@renimaitua1h
Due to ongoing speculation, I'd like to make it clear that I have signed w 'NO' #NRL clubs for #2014

posted an hour ago

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think some people need to learn what confirmed means.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 said that they speculate he will sign in the next few days. No confirmation.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would be more surprised if he doesn't sign with us they way things are going

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I watch pretty much every NRL match on Fox every week. Ive seen Maitua every game and hes been decent most of the time in a bad side. I also noticed he lifted vs us like he was trying harder to impress someone. Wonder who that would be?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Oh how I yearn for a world where the fking media just reported FACTS!!!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have heard from a ot of people that he has signed, we will see if it's true.
If he can get back to the form he had with us once before ill be happy

B

bulldogs_fan_69

I've always said it would be awesome if reni came back.. but Book does bring up a good point, tonee what the fuk are you on about

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry people just saw him on Chanel 9 and head bits and pieces with him saying if he didn't find another Sydney club he was going to retire but luckily he did. If he hasn't confirmed he signed with bulldogs the who is he talking about?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was watching the channel nine news and when he spoke, he said he will make a announcement in 48 hours..? announcement for what?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry people just saw him on Chanel 9 and head bits and pieces with him saying if he didn't find another Sydney club he was going to retire but luckily he did. If he hasn't confirmed he signed with bulldogs the who is he talking about?
We could narrow that down, as he has also mentioned that the next Sydney club he would go to would have to be a team that has the potential to win a premiership. So considering salary caps of some teams etc their should only be a few to choose from.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could narrow that down, as he has also mentioned that the next Sydney club he would go to would have to be a team that has the potential to win a premiership. So considering salary caps of some teams etc their should only be a few to choose from.
Very true from thoughts roosters wouldn't be interested would they?

Who else. Dragons? Lol hell no, manly? If they couldn't fit rose I highly doubt they will fit Maitua, who else am I missing. I would think its the dogs but funnier things have happened. I guess we will know within 48hrs

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maitua had his best year in 2006/ 2007 and he stuck by the dogs when his best mates Willie and SBW left.

So I will always have respect for him cos he was loyal to the club , but i think he has passed his used by date.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh how I yearn for a world where the fking media just reported FACTS!!!
UnfortunatelyFacts dont generate interest..... But, sensationalism and bullsh!t does.......

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
APPARENTLY this was posted on Maitua's twitter last night:

“@renimaitua: Due to ongoing speculation, I'd like to make it clear that I have signed w 'NO' #NRL clubs for #2014”

Status
Not open for further replies.