South Sydney vs Canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Rabbits should win this but I reckon the Raiders will put in a fight.

The NSW part of Channel 9's commentary team grilling Pearce and NSW halves options haha. Gould also praising A. Reynolds which could be good!

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
a. reynolds wont happen this year should definitely happen next year, but with maloney injured it might mean carney will come in. that should give us some attacking options.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
a. reynolds wont happen this year should definitely happen next year, but with maloney injured it might mean carney will come in. that should give us some attacking options.
Yeah Carney and Adam Reynolds plus Josh Reynolds as the utility will be good for moving us forward in the future.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
We need the Rabbitohs to win Tonight! Because of the Ladder Positions?

DaddyCool

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ok, I'll bite.
wtf do the bunnies think they come from the planet Krypton?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sandor earls elbow popped out looked messed up

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Souths would of struggled against a proper side tbh

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I look at a side like Souths and think of the difference between them and us... and why they're on top of the ladder and we're lingering in the middle.

It's because they have a great halfback that calls the shots and has an amazing kicking game, while we have a halfback that's more pedestrian and has one of the worst kicking game in the competition.

It was our weak link last year, and it is the case again this year. Simply we need a really good halfback, otherwise our forwards and backs are being completely wasted.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it wasn't wet, Souths would of put 50 on them

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look at a side like Souths and think of the difference between them and us... and why they're on top of the ladder and we're lingering in the middle.

It's because they have a great halfback that calls the shots and has an amazing kicking game, while we have a halfback that's more pedestrian and has one of the worst kicking game in the competition.

It was our weak link last year, and it is the case again this year. Simply we need a really good halfback, otherwise our forwards and backs are being completely wasted.
Their halfback plays well because of his forwards I can't really remember a game where their forwards were dominated this year would really like them to vs a team where they are under the pump and see how he performs then

And that's how our halfback needs to work with our forwards dominating making it easier for him was seen when we vs manly

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That Justin Hunt fellow is a pretty nifty player to have around.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds AGAIN showed tonight why he should be half back for NSW. Sadly he won't be picked ahead of that dud Pearce.

If (when) NSW lose this series in going to start a petition to call for Daley and the selectors to be sacked. I'm sick of NSW copping a dick each year because of dopey useless fucks getting picked as coaches and players.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds AGAIN showed tonight why he should be half back for NSW. Sadly he won't be picked ahead of that dud Pearce.

If (when) NSW lose this series in going to start a petition to call for Daley and the selectors to be sacked. I'm sick of NSW copping a dick each year because of dopey useless fucks getting picked as coaches and players.
I really want NSW to win this year, but then I sorta would like them to lose just so pearce will finally fuck off. If we win then pearce will stay and we will get sodomised next year with 2 games in QLD

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to rate the Raiders but the last couple of weeks they have failed miserably, the Rabbits have obviously been reading my coaching tips.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
love watching Friday night footy, but I couldn't get into last nights game at all, I don't know if it was rabbits or gus always jizzing over inglis, or the fact it wasn't as good a game as id hoped for.
rabbits did run away with the game and Reynolds was again outstanding, but it was never a game that drew people into watching, have to admit I switched channels to watch carlton swans game just after half time

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to rate the Raiders but the last couple of weeks they have failed miserably, the Rabbits have obviously been reading my coaching tips.
Raiders are great at home, shit away from home.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Raiders are great at home, shit away from home.
One thing I hate about the Raiders is how random they are and when they are random they can be extremely good which worries me when we play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.