Lets Just Stop and THINK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I nearly smashed the screen when he was first reciever in the roosters 10m; he didnt know whether to pass or run, by the time he tried to pass; the roosters line had already moved up in an umbrella style and he was forced to take a soft hit up and waste a tackle.

DaddyCool

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Instead of blaming the useless pile of elephant shit, blame the one that bought him and plays him every fucking week
I've read on here that Manly are laughing at you lot for buying him.
Well absolutely, now!
But I can Assure you that we really wanted to resign him but could not match your offer.

Tooves copped a lot of criticism playing him for 80 minutes. I couldn't really understand it but put it down to Manly not really having the cattle. From memory, hazed by a few too many wines tonight, I think that in prior years Des did NOT play him for the 80 - and that was when he was at his explosive best. I was flabergastered to see this year Des playing him for the 80 mins.

Waffling - too many wines. If Des played him off the bench for Manly with so much success, wtf is he not doing so for dogs?

Value for money? Not at the moment. But if he wins games playing for 40 mins per game.. hell yeah!

PS: Apologiees too ASSSSASSSIN for the shpelling errors:grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
T-rex will always get the blame cos of his inept performance with respect to his price tag.

I bet if he was getting paid shit the way he is playing at the moment....no one wont be complaining about him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
T-rex will always get the blame cos of his inept performance with respect to his price tag.

I bet if he was getting paid shit the way he is playing at the moment....no one wont be complaining about him.
I beg to differ bro, doesn't matter how much a player makes, if your shit, your shit IE KK

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I beg to differ bro, doesn't matter how much a player makes, if your shit, your shit IE KK
I am not saying anything different other than that if some one is shit but gets paid the highest wages makes him even shittier than he already is....IE Trex

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel bad for Trex for getting the blame but $600K is $600K - he still can't perform after 15 weeks. Half of the season is OVER!!

How much more time does he need? How long do we have to wait until he gets "some form"?

He's been given enough benefit of doubt, enough time, enough excuses.

My patience is up.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the beginning of the year we could probably have signed Folau for $650k. Compare which one would have given better value for money. Not difficult.

Only elite players are earning $650k+ a season and most are providing value with one or two exceptions. she-rex has not played well all year and people cannot keep saying he will turn the corner soon because we are half way through the season.

He is big, strong and athletic but doesn't have a football brain. He plays much like Cliff palu did when he played with the dragqueens. she-rex would be better off playing union.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel bad for Trex for getting the blame but $600K is $600K - he still can't perform after 15 weeks. Half of the season is OVER!!

How much more time does he need? How long do we have to wait until he gets "some form"?

He's been given enough benefit of doubt, enough time, enough excuses.

My patience is up.
Wow..i didn't know 600K was 600K

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
as long as we win the premiership this year... I dont care how much we signed T-rex for

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fact: Tony Williams has been selected for NSW in Origin and Australia

Fact: He has played about 13 games for the Dogs and is still firing blanks

The couple of weeks he was out injured our forward pack fired up and got on top of their opponents Whenever he is on the field we are effectively reduced to a five man forward pack. There has to be a non performance clause in his contract, IMO the Dogs should bite the bullet and give T-Rex the punt.

On top of that we have Krisnan Inu who has to be another front runner for the non performance award. He's become slow and lazy and puts up the "This Way" sign to the attacking side. The answer is put a rocket up him and introduce him to Barry Ward in the NSW Cup.

So there are two players who are costing us big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.