• Queensland 13+

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If NSW win again in Sydney when we have our first choice squad back, pearce will escape again and will be the first choice half back for next year......the guy has 9 lives..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't throw a person that has never played origin into halfback queenland will murder him and leave Maloney really couldn't do anything with no ball and getting dominated by queenland intensity

I agree with hayne to wing Dugan stay at fullback he really didn't get an chance to show what he has got

Couldn't do that but Daley fucked up josh needed to come on when they were bit under the pump change the game up with runs out of hooker but was on to late but really liked him at hooker

If we don't win this series Pearce should never been there again but if we do win this series he is in for the next couple of years without a doubt
You do make good points though throwing in Pearce everytime and not trying a who seems like the best halfback in NSW and actually can play an attacking role might not hurt instead of having Pearce there.

I believe this is Pearce's last origin tbh.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The reason why merrit got found out is because he is purely a finisher who falls over the line. You will not get the same type of opportunities in origin like you get in club football. He doesn't have the ability to create something out of nothing, all he does is show up at the right time.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe Farah struggled with his match fitness.. Hadn't played for 3 weeks and probably limited training cause of his injuries...

Probably should not have played this game....

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The reason why merrit got found out is because he is purely a finisher who falls over the line. You will not get the same type of opportunities in origin like you get in club football. He doesn't have the ability to create something out of nothing, all he does is show up at the right time.
Merrit was in QLD's backline more times than he was in NSW - running up to Inglis each time, hey GI im lost out here can you help me - yeah mate just stand next to me I will look after you

DaddyCool

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Merrit - poor
Pearce - When will he be dumped?
Fifita - Played well with heart
Dugan - I thought ok

Punch up - Given the new rule, Guess Merrin (think it was him) had to go. But he was the only one who threw a punch.

But where does that leave us?
Throw a punch and you're off for 10.
But slyly elbow someone in the face and you stay!
On report but what's the bet he slimes out of it?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do make good points though throwing in Pearce everytime and not trying a who seems like the best halfback in NSW and actually can play an attacking role might not hurt instead of having Pearce there.

I believe this is Pearce's last origin tbh.
Yea but with nsw it's all about your name and who your mates with to being selected

It was simple though it all had to do with intensity tonight I hope game three both teams come out firing and not just who comes out better in the first 20 mins

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merrit - poor
Pearce - When will he be dumped?
Fifita - Played well with heart
Dugan - I thought ok

Punch up - Given the new rule, Guess Merrin (think it was him) had to go. But he was the only one who threw a punch.

But where does that leave us?
Throw a punch and you're off for 10.
But slyly elbow someone in the face and you stay!
On report but what's the bet he slimes out of it?
Hodges needed to go he threw punches to from behind
But Tate and bird getting binned was bullshit

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What NSW really needs are a real coach and to pick on form, not who they like best.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How come GI was allowed to rough up players in the tackle and soon as Fifita does it he gets penalised - The refs set the tone of the match as soon as they penalised maloney for a strip on thaiday at the start - and then said play on when Hoffman got stripped not long after that. I new then QLD had the refs for the night

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stewart will be back for game 3 so..

1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Jennings
4.J.Morris
5.Ferguson (if we can get him, if not then B.Morris)
6.Carney (Hopefully)
7.A.Reynolds (but it will never happen)
8.Gallen
9.Farah (I just threw up in my mouth a little)
10.Tamou
11.Lewis
12.Hoffman
13.Bird
14.Fifita
15.Merrin
16.J.Reynolds
17.Watbro
Suggested the same thing to my mate, then I realised it probably won't happen due to the fact that Stewart has been on the sideline for too long to be thrown back into SOO so suddenly, he's a capable SOO fb, but not after an injury without some club game time under his belt first.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How come GI was allowed to rough up players in the tackle and soon as Fifita does it he gets penalised - The refs set the tone of the match as soon as they penalised maloney for a strip on thaiday at the start - and then said play on when Hoffman got stripped not long after that. I new then QLD had the refs for the night
Agree here, the QLD storm players slowed the play the ball so much it wasn't funny. Seems like referees don't like anyone in Blue...

DaddyCool

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bloody GI. Hate his superior attitude.
Wished he played for my team though:(

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Suggested the same thing to my mate, then I realised it probably won't happen due to the fact that Stewart has been on the sideline for too long to be thrown back into SOO so suddenly, he's a capable SOO fb, but not after an injury without some club game time under his belt first.
He is due back this weekends game apparently

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Trent Merrin is a dirty ****. He is the only player that should have been sin binned. NSW were dominated hard that game and will get stomped again at ANZ.

#8inarow

[video=youtube;G_g20yHuXrw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_g20yHuXrw[/video]

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL @ the telecrap, they changed merrits rating to 3.5 after they got bombarded with hate on their comments page and josh got a 4.5.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL @ the telecrap, they changed merrits rating to 3.5 after they got bombarded with hate on their comments page and josh got a 4.5.
What did Josh do to get a 4.5? He was one of the best after Fifita(sp?) and Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.