wooden spoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopes and dreams: Roosters lose all points and are subject to the cruel fate that was handed down to us when found cheating the salary cap, to play the rest of the season for nothing but the spoon.

Or Manly, just to be able to shit all over that handful of bogan fans they have.

Reality would probably be a good chance Parra or Tigers the way they are currently playing. Unless there's some kind of shake up in one of the other bottom dwelling teams, for example a player walks out, coach gets sacked, club goes broke.. so on, so forth.
Maybe the Roosters salary cap will finally become exposed for what it is and subjected to fairness like all the other teams (bar some who are also questionable).

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra don't want a empty trophy cabinet, no way they will let the spoon go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To be perfectly fair.. Dragons friggin deserve it this year over Parra.

Signing that no chin clown Steve Price for a few years is deserving of double spoonage in itself. Then they release Soward and start playing WORSE!! Honestly Parra are just really hit and miss at the moment, Dragons deserve spoonage.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be perfectly fair.. Dragons friggin deserve it this year over Parra.

Signing that no chin clown Steve Price for a few years is deserving of double spoonage in itself. Then they release Soward and start playing WORSE!! Honestly Parra are just really hit and miss at the moment, Dragons deserve spoonage.
Plus they signed Dugan after he screwed Canberra over. It was also funny when they resigned Price during the roosters anzac game and lost.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like St Merge to get it - but would be equally as happy for Parra get it. I hate both equally!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bet Hindy is happy no one could talk him into another season.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the Dragqueens get it. Their fans suck big time!

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope the Dragqueens get it. Their fans suck big time!
Agreed, Mentioned it in another Thread! Said the same thing! And also I live in the St.George Area As-well

DaddyCool

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think sacking 1/3 of the team is a great move.

I just wonder who they plan to replace those leaving. They have massive issues attracting anyone good due to their shit record and appalling training facilities...
Not only who but for how much.
They pay massive overs to attract
- Sandow - Believe dropped this week
- Harrison - heard he is being shopped around
- Hopoate - will he deliver after a couple of years out
- Ricky Stewart - whatever he's on, its gotta be overs!

Status
Not open for further replies.