Silvertails goes into Meltdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
More impressive was his standing somersault (on one leg) to milk the penalty to decide the game.
Have the Scumdogs employed diving coaches now?
Funny how they never lodge official complaints about the behaviour of their pack of trash in nearly every other game.
f**k you Dogkinson
That grub f**k Reynolds manages to sucker the video ref and the clown at the end. What a f**king farce this game is becoming.,
And there are more in the following link :lol:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-MANLY-v-BULLDOGS-Game-Day-Thread?page=24

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have had a few beers now so I might have a look at their threads for a few laughs!

Come on Sookvale what have you got?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
LOL. Inglis set the standard & the smart ones will play to it.
tbh I dont reckon it was a penalty but in saying that the refs shouldve never had the result in the balance like they did either.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cry me a river you fairy fucks !! Nothing is sweeter than seeing many fans cry ! (except maybe the girl rooster fan at the 04 GF)

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
FFS...for the record, the penalty was for Stewart carrying on with the tackle after it was called held, NOT because of the "FLIP"...the carrying on with the tackle negates whatever Reynolds does.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about the try off the drop out call? Did you forget about that you inbred bogan hicks

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Holy shit, them ***** are about to give themselves an aneurysm..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
suck it up manly and the manly fans, your the greatest bunch of sooks who cant take getting beaten

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor manly....boo hoo.seriously they need to man up.they were put played but got some lucky bounces.their Feds were bich slapped of the field.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How dumb was manly why would you even lift a player like that in golden point and risk it ,they won penalty count and were tackling around our heads all night yet they were robbed wtf

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have to laugh how many head shots has Bupa got to take before he gets a penalty, they even hit Tolman thinking it was Graham. Then for him to axe Whatbro in half in a sensational tackle making him leave the game...Bupa better be careful he could get penalised for head butting fists.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I'm not surprised that they actually condone that manly supporter for spitting on barba

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm for me if Luke pattern was video ref for our game last night
Was told he was today but not sure where to check for that

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah Reynolds made it look worse than it was but Stewart still lifted him almost horizontal in the air and I'm sure that's a penalty in it's own.

Then someone (foran?) couldn't keep his mouth shut and got us ten extra meters. I doubt we would have taken the conversion without that.

They deserve everything they got and all of that childish bitching and moaning on their forum just makes it that much sweeter.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FFS...for the record, the penalty was for Stewart carrying on with the tackle after it was called held, NOT because of the "FLIP"...the carrying on with the tackle negates whatever Reynolds does.
Exactly if it was a dangerous throw he would have been put on report.

Status
Not open for further replies.