Great Flop Reynolds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds just did what inglis has been doing all year. Good on him, love the bloke to death.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reynolds is trying to keep one foot on the ground, thus hopping.

If Stewart doesn't lift him past horizontal, no penalty occurs.

Simples!

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Reynolds just did what inglis has been doing all year. Good on him, love the bloke to death.
1000% agree inglis jumps into them to get the penalty he also cost inu 5 weeks, stewrat sweeps his legs if reynolds dosn't keep the move going he probably breaks his kneck.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the push on reynolds from the back without the ball when Manly scored of that chip kick... why didnt the ref blow the penalty for that????

We were pulled over all night we even touched a manly player without the ball.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Players should not lift nor pull legs once a play is in an upright position tbh.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i love wining dirty fuck every1 no1 cares bout us and i dont care for them

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
inglis did the same thing and got inu suspended for 5 weeks...

fark i love josh reynolds!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching the replay I dont think it was a dive at all. If you look closely you'll see Stewart use his leg to try and take Reynolds' standing leg from out under him. Seeing as Reynolds' other leg was already being held up how was he meant to stay standing?

WestieDog

Zambuck
Reaction score
After watching the replay I dont think it was a dive at all. If you look closely you'll see Stewart use his leg to try and take Reynolds' standing leg from out under him. Seeing as Reynolds' other leg was already being held up how was he meant to stay standing?
Look at it very carefully. If Stewart doesn't sweep the leg with his own, Reynolds doesn't go over. The referees (God bless their infallible performance of late .... choke, splutter) are usually clear - if you have a hand between the attackers legs and lift you are going to get penalised.

And even if Reynolds had done a half-somersault with double twist in the pike position, it was against Manly so good on him :grinning:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
[video=youtube;wlq0lYB3iSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wlq0lYB3iSM#t=74s[/video]

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
The last few posts here 100% correct, It looked more like Stewart was trying to do a karate trip with Reynolds. How any idiot can call that a dive is a fucking load their mother should have taken in the arse...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol at the media claiming our win was "controversial" because of Reynolds, no mention of the "controversial" try manly scored off a blatant rort with that drop out call.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt a great flop, it doesn't matter the penalty was not for a lifting tackle.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shayne Hayne blatently let the Sea Eagles back in the game with total bullshit calls, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol at the media claiming our win was "controversial" because of Reynolds, no mention of the "controversial" try manly scored off a blatant rort with that drop out call.
I expect this from the media. Couldn't believe what I heard last week when Reynolds was hit late after a clearing kick - his legs attacked while he was in the air, and the commentators claiming that it was a harsh penalty against the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.