Cooper Cronk in doubt for QLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah it will be different I believe, Bowen got unlucky with Slater coming up younger and better. Slater turns 30 or 31 this year and Benny is still young so his time will come and it will be his position for a long time to come.
dont forget that inglis also exists, its not going to be easy to take him away from the fullback situation

keep in mind there is nothing wrong with bowens representative career

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
dont forget that inglis also exists, its not going to be easy to take him away from the fullback situation

keep in mind there is nothing wrong with bowens representative career
True, but I think Bowen got it like Scott Prince he was there a few times but other players came in and where just better for that position. But I reckon Barba will get his time soon, he was unlucky not to be there last year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
True, but I think Bowen got it like Scott Prince he was there a few times but other players came in and where just better for that position. But I reckon Barba will get his time soon, he was unlucky not to be there last year.
bowen played 10 games over 5 seasons mainly off the bench but a few games at starting fullback

barba is 24 soon tbh, i really must insist on a similar situation for him

this will be a good thread to bump in 2020 to see who was right

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a nothing tackle and doesn't deserve any suspension. If anything, he would get away with points loading.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
bowen played 10 games over 5 seasons mainly off the bench but a few games at starting fullback

barba is 24 soon tbh, i really must insist on a similar situation for him

this will be a good thread to bump in 2020 to see who was right
Haha, see you in 2020 ey! (hopefully by then the Dogs bag a few rings!)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cronk was cleared of the charge so free to play S.O.O. Just seen this on fox sports news.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
as if cronk wasnt going to play

him,smith and slater could of murdered someone on the field last week and not got found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.