The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Inu is out on Friday night, he got 2 weeks

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tim Lafai to Left centre(his preferred side)

Corey Thompson Right side centre
Lafai on the left. I think it's his better side anyway, and Halatau on the right.
Lafai definitely to left centre. Actually I thought Kris Keating would be a more than reasonable option as he is a running back, not an organiser and he is a body on the line defender.

Of the two options above I think Corey Thompson would be the go as he has come with some pretty good wraps. Unfortunately, I think Dene Halatau would be too slow. In 2012 he did a great job in attack and defence but this year coming back from his umpteenth knee injury he hasn't been able to reprduce last year's ability.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Browne to centre, Low to wing.

Might I add, this wouldn't have been an issue if Inu wasn't such an idiot at times.

You get rocks and diamonds with him; I think this is his rocks year.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Browne to centre, Low to wing.

Might I add, this wouldn't have been an issue if Inu wasn't such an idiot at times.

You get rocks and diamonds with him; I think this is his rocks year.
This is a sensible option. Hasler is unlikely to move players from the right side to the left side and really mix up the combinations. That's really undoing all the hard work to get the executions smoothed out between players.

Normally in the past, Inu was just a lazy player or he was on fire. This year he was a bit unfortunate in the Inglis tackle, but this last indiscretion was a bit silly. I imagine he'll come good, just needs to curb his 'enthusiasm' in tackles lol. Noticed he's really into pushing players out of the tackle too

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about if Barba is picked on the bench for QLD?

Low to fullback and Sila to wing?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Halatau got a lot more game time on Friday. I have a feeling he might get the call up in the centres with brown retained on the bench if Williams is back

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mitch Brown is a CTW/FB. He would be my pick.

S

Sharpy

id say brown to centre and silla/low on the wing. we are really going to miss Inu this week.
i think halatau would be too slow for centre, but he is there for backup if required.
lets hope barba is not picked for QLD

Jay-Tee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mitch Brown to centre and Sila on the wing ... and if Barba is selected then Low to fullback .... Simple

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mitch Brown to centre and Sila on the wing ... and if Barba is selected then Low to fullback .... Simple
Lets hope that is enough to deal with the dragons

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm quiet sure it will be Thompson coming in for Morris and low to replace barba if he is selected for the maroons

Jay-Tee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lets hope that is enough to deal with the dragons
Hopefully ..... we just need to build up abit of confidence on our set plays and execute them with the same speed as last year .... then we should win easy

eighteen18

Waterboy
Reaction score
perhaps mitch brown can play centre and john sila might come onto the wing, sila know how to score tries especially seeing he is the leading try-scorer in holden cup with 19 or 20 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.