Who replaces Morris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Morris out on SOO duties and Inu suspended yet again, who will Des use, thoughts?

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tim Lafai to Left centre(his preferred side)

Corey Thompson Right side centre

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai on the left. I think it's his better side anyway, and Halatau on the right.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Halatau looks like the obvious replacement but Perret has played centers for the roosters before, maybe Lafai replaces Morris on his preferred left side and drury low comes in on the right wing and pushes Sam Perret into the centers.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Halatau looks like the obvious replacement but Perret has played centers for the roosters before, maybe Lafai replaces Morris on his preferred left side and drury low comes in on the right wing and pushes Sam Perret into the centers.
Precedence has shown us that Des doesn't like too much disruption to the side in terms of shuffling players around. Honestly not sure who will get picked where; all I know is that Inu has d*cked us with his stupidity.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Precedence has shown us that Des doesn't like too much disruption to the side in terms of shuffling players around. Honestly not sure who will get picked where; all I know is that Inu has d*cked us with his stupidity.
Correct mate. It is almost certain that Des will swap in one player to left centre only, no other changes

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting theyve named corey thompson in centres this week in nsw cup i reackon they wanna see how he goes and if he kills it hell get a crack

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drury low played left centre a couple of times with the raiders.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Halatau or Corey Thompson? Really?? A back rower or a guy who hasn't proven anything.

Brown to centre, Low to wing. Obvious.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
Brown to centre & give sila a crack on the wing....?

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown to centre & give sila a crack on the wing....?
I don't know why I forgot about Sila since I'm looking forward to see how he goes at NRL level. Low would have to be ahead of him with his experience and how well he filled in for a Barba early in the season.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well barba might be selected too , so I will put low at fullback and also bring in Thompson in the centre position!!

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As others have said i don't think des will make multiple changes for one position. Inu's stupid brain snap is looking worse now, he has really let the team down.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I'm Sure Krisnan Inu would be back.. put Krisnan Inu with Sam Perrett on the Wing. Put Young Boy Tim Lafai with Mitch Brown! Done :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.