Fri night vs tigers TV coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to the game and iQ'ing it on channel 501 so I don't see the 1000 ad breaks
Yeah.... I always IQ the games I go out to watch ... if we win... I am watching it again when we get home
and don't go to sleep til I do....... when we lose.... I usually delete it ...but still can't sleep that night =(

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah.... I always IQ the games I go out to watch ... if we win... I am watching it again when we get home
and don't go to sleep til I do....... when we lose.... I usually delete it ...but still can't sleep that night =(
Buddy you have got issues!

Do you know what it is as I suffer the same symptoms!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
X3. Being delayed doesn't bother me. By the time I get out of the carpark and get home, I can just fast forward the adds. If we lose I'll be hitting the yellow button as soon as I walk in the door.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
We are heading off tomorrow. Dubbo overnight - ANZ on Friday. Can't wait.

Delayed and rightly so!

Rabbits are playing the most entertaining football and coming up against Brisbane it is a much better match then out of form Dogs v Injury hit Tigers.

But who cares what time its on TV?? GET TO THE GAME AND SUPPORT THE TEAM!

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buddy you have got issues!

Do you know what it is as I suffer the same symptoms!
hehehehe....mate .. I was a wreck after the Rorters game .... we coped it
leaving the ground and til we hit Southern cross drive.... got home ...
and could not sleep ... the demons just running through my head...

Got to say...by lunch time Saturday I had erased all the bad memories,
and had wiped the game from ever existing ...it was a pity with the bye
weekend we had to wait so long for some redemption ....

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are heading off tomorrow. Dubbo overnight - ANZ on Friday. Can't wait.
Watch the roo s at night.been working up lightning ridge so seen a few road kills there.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
It's not screening here at all in Switzerland. I can't even get the highlights of the Sharks game.

By all accounts, it was an unimpressive win. Hope that Graham and Kas can add some grunt to the forwards.
You can watch the whole game at the bigpond website. All games are loaded 24 hours after they are played. Its a great service.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can watch the whole game at the bigpond website. All games are loaded 24 hours after they are played. Its a great service.
Unfortunately there's not a carrier for the BigPond replays, unless I subscribe to a paysite. I'll just wait till I get home.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately there's not a carrier for the BigPond replays, unless I subscribe to a paysite. I'll just wait till I get home.
The NRL allows o/s folks to watch LIVE :: this is sanctioned by NRL (i.e. not an illegal link).

http://new.livestream.com/nrl

Pretty sure it was available in most locations outside Australia!
All games are archived there and stream LIVE!!

Might want to check the start times as they don't appear to be correct for my specific location.

Good luck
cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.