A few interesting stats from tonights game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The last time the Bulldogs were held to 0 was Round 20 in 2008 where we lost 30-0 to Dragons.
That was around the same time SBW left our club.

Prior to that, the biggest non scoring loss was 46-0 in Round 12 in 2008 against the Storm.

That season we took the wooden spoon.

Only Ben Barba remains from that squad.

Twas also the biggest win over Bulldogs since Aug 10th 1935 (when our club first started) and we got done 65 - 10.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing is "interesting" about tonight mate

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty interesting about tonight buddy.

Like the fact that Reynolds and Hodkinsons combined meters kicked was less than Pierces meters kicked by himself.

Maloneys kick meters nearly triples that of Reynolds kick meters.

Best of all... Ennis made a whole 2 meters tonight.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will get better, we cant get worse!

Come on Doggies, its still early in the season. We can still make the final eight!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hang on .. if Ennis made 2m tonight, that must have been that short run he made.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about when the last time we went down ending on a big fat 0! thanks for clearing that up. Doesn't look promising!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the fact that Reynolds and Hodkinsons combined meters kicked was less than Pierces meters kicked by himself.
That was one of my major thoughts tonight. When the Pearce leaving the Roosters rumours started last year (as he allegedly fell out with Brian Smith) loads of folk on here were hugely negative saying he'd be useless for the Dogs and no better than what we have. Bollocks. He's depressingly overmatched against the Maroons halves in Origin, but that's a class above anything we have, especially in the kicking game. People seem to think that because he's no superstar that he's useless and basically Kris Keating with a more famous name and better hair colour.

I don't rate him that highly but he is a solid first grade halfback with a solid first grade kicking game. We don't have anything close to that, sadly.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
2004 we lost 30-0 to the same team that beat us tonight. We all remember what happened that year..

What's your point?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2004 we lost 30-0 to the same team that beat us tonight. We all remember what happened that year..

What's your point?
We lost 35-0 and we weren't 1-5 so don't get your hopes up

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wont get my hopes up but for now I wont lose all hope either....yet

Status
Not open for further replies.