It's Official We Are Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We Are Done

I know the mods will just move this thread again just like last week, but it still stands.

1 and 5 after 6 rounds and we play the top 4 again. No Kas or Graham for another 2 weeks. Barba doesn't want to be there.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. This side is pathetic. It's actually shameful watching them play. No effort, no execution, everything is sloppy and boring. You would think on such an occasion as this, these ***** would pull their fingers out, run hard, hit hard and not let the loyal fans be ashamed to show up and show their love.

Last edited by a moderator:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Bring back Moore, I want somebody to blame for our losses

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fukn rubbish. I'm over it. Never turned my back on this side and still won't, but with the caliber of players in our team along with our coach, this is Fukn rubbish

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is no better than Kevin Moore, At least Kevin had the nuts to drop players!

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too depressing tbh.des has not done anything creative with our attack and serously no dummy half threat.enns tackles hs heart out but that's it.why is Williams not on the bench...he actually was too tired to fall over the try line...sad days.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Can we play our NYC or NSW Cup side for the next couple of matches?

Maybe they'll show some heart for the jersey and be worthy of the jersey

F*cking frustrating watching the so-called Grand Finalists become the likely Wooden Spooners for 2013

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lack attack this year, same plays as 2012 BUT teams are aware, Des needs to rework our attack, even our defence is SHOCKING .. but you guys are right Barba doesn't seem interested, look at his defence and he doesn't seem to want to run the ball as much ... to sum up the boys aren't playing with any heart ... just plotting along .. we would be lucky to make the top 8 or even win 2 in a row

Need to start dropping some players (She Rex)... I thought most of the boys are up for contract renewals, the way they're playing, seems like they just don't care!

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the most gutless pathetic display I have ever seen in a long time, why is barba always passing the ball when he catches a kick ? What the fuck happened to our attack its so predictable fuck only we we gunna score is through some miracle fluke try. First time in a long time in turned the tv off during a game

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a combination of the top teams figuring us out and our lacklustre efforts. Everyone knows how our sweeping play works now, its decoy then pass to Barba. What was innovative last year is no longer effective this year. Contributing to that is the fact no one runs onto the ball when we do these sweeping plays, they all look so disinterested.

Draw up new plays Des or we gonn lose most weeks we play the top teams

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be kidding saying des is worse then Moore look at the players des has to work with compared to what he had at manly firstly and the reason were going so bad is because we're going to sidewards to roosters forwards run straight and hard and it's predictable attack same moves every set we need a halfback and forwards to run straight

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel sick. We're absolutely fucked !! These guys have no heart ! How could you dish up this shit on an occasion like this??? Even if they don't give two shits about SBW (which they should, because we do) their season is hanging by a thread ! They don't give a fuck ! This was a worse effort than last week, which I thought was the worst effort since we won the wooden spoon ! We WILL finish last

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Done like a dinner.

Embarrassing performance if you could call it that

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never turned off the tv or left a game. Just switched it off

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barba doesn't look interested hey.
benny looked like he had a late nite playing the pokies the rest looked hung over'' des was only a top coach cause the players he had were great'' the only thing we be fighting not to win is the wooden spoon ! panthers could beat this team by 20,, we are fucked....

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn'tbloody tell ya because we consistently get the f*ckin delayed games. I know how sh*t we are playin but cant see it. Might be a good thing otherwise the laptop might get a flying lesson.

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone who think we can bounce back from all this is kidding themselves.

We are last on the ladder.

The team has no heart, no drive and no passion.

Wooden Spoon Favourites 2013

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I switched it over to the broncos match for the last 15 minutes i couldnt watch. Where i am we get 2 channel nines and they play them in reverse order.

That game was better to watch.

Something is wrong with our team

Yeh we are short some key personnel and no doubt Graham will get us going forward again, but we were disgraceful tonight.

Williams needs to become the most expensive player in NSW Cup for a spell. He has shown nothing at all since arriving. Even when he gets over the line he cant score. He is a big marshmellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are not worthy of even being in the NRL. I have never been so disgusted and ashamed at the way my team is playing. No - absolutely no - idea of what to do in possession. Standing flat in attack, and defence. As if their feet have been glued to the spot.

We bought the wrong Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.