Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Seriously, grow up

Your Reynolds vendetta is getting tiring
Why does he get away with everything? While Keating and Hodko are blasted. Reynolds has to take a huge portion of the responsibility for us failing this year in attack.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Why does he get away with everything? While Keating and Hodko are blasted. Reynolds has to take a huge portion of the responsibility for us failing this year in attack.
I agree with strawberries, he has been crap this year too and no one says anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Reynolds puts in every game and shows far more pride in the jersey than most others in the team are at the moment.

I don't think anyone is saying he has been at his best all year, but he has been far from our worst. Easily in our top 5 players this year.

Berries just has some obsessive hate for Josh which I still to this day don't understand

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are correct sir. We get in the opposition 20 and he is about as clueless as KK. No great vision, there's a lot of 'hope' in his play. His kicking game needs refining, as well as his passing game, imo. That said, I believe he can improve those areas, where Keating doesn't give me that belief.

TH had a game to forget against the Roosters (so did the majority of the team). Being his first game in 1st grade for over a year, i'm willing to give him time and see if he can recapture the form he has proved he can attain, when he has a forward pack going forward and he is not riddled with injury. He outplayed DCE in our match against Manly later in the 2011 season when he had a pack going forward (that year, the forward pack was getting smashed week in, week out, with little metres gained....we played each game virtually in our own half that season, except for a handful of games to which he was able to do his thing. Then he was out for virtually the whole of 2012 with injury)

JR and KK have had time, and behind a dominating forward pack. So there is little excuse, when on far too many occasions, they are failing on taking their chances when down the oppositions half.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
You guys have to Judge straight away..

The Guy has only played 7 First Grade games in 2 Seasons..

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With those stats, isnt it evident that first grade is not for him?
it was because of injury

everyone on here would be loving him right now if we won that game and would be saying how shit keating is
people on here need to give the players time

H

HajdukSplit

Players have time to prove themselves during the offseason and trials......

Yes give them time during the playing season so we wrap up a 10 game losing streak so they can find form

Campese has probably 10 games in the last 2 years, and he had an excellent comeback against the warriors on the weekend..........you either have it or you dont have it

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Keating and hodkinson's talents combined wouldn't equal that of terry campese's.

2. Canberra has a pretty handy team and a fantastic forward pack that smashes it up through the middle and gives their halves a great foundation. Our forwards look like they couldn't bend fairy floss back at the moment..

Tough comparison IMO, apples and oranges.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent Hodkinson has the worst Kicking game in the competition.

This isnt the first game that his kicking game has been crap. KK has a far better kicking game

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
KK does have a better kicking game but not by much, I think people wanted rid of him because they were playing the blame game, for mine they are equally crap and would rather see what Joel can do.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if we could get KK and Hodko in the team at the same time imagine what they could do.??? They used to play Juniors together so they could have a really good combination together in first grade in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.