Breaking news: Hodko to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Forwards set the platform and Most halves will deliver . What you can expect from Trent thought is at least some level of creativity.

S

Sharpy

What a disgrace bring back kkk he has had more errors in 20 minutes than kk whole season

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's played ok.trouble is we need to have some inside plays.we look a lot better if we can just hold the ball.

S

Sharpy

He's played ok.trouble is we need to have some inside plays.we look a lot better if we can just hold the ball.
What a disgraceful first half shocking pass to barba , dropped ball ,ball passed to the ground twice
3 kicks straight on fullbacks chest every time
1 run no metres
pathetic he is killing us MORRIS hasn't seen any ball bring back kk

COOPS

Waterboy
Reaction score
All you KK haters wanting Hodkingson should hang your heads in shame, Hodkingson has just played his last first grade game.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
So frustrated that we are paying him 350k a year. What were you thinking Kevin Moore.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well the match did what i thought. It answered some questions. KK wasn't the problem. I never thought he was by himself. Sure Hod can play better and might, but KK didn't just lose his FG spot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both TH and KK are shit, hopefully this is the last year we see these shit ***** in our jersey

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Sheen

Still "Winning"
Reaction score
Hodkinson is a structured player who will no doubt help Ennis to control the flow of our attack.

We need this right now because we don't have the two best ball-playing forwards in the world available at this point in time.

What's with all the Hodkinson hate? I really don't get it, it's not exactly his fault that his body has let him down in recent seasons, you blokes are clueless.

I'm one of the first to be critical of Keating because despite the fact that I respect his effort unfortunately I don't feel he is good enough to be directing my team around every week.

Hodkinson is a solid young halfback, sure he doesn't possess the kicking game of cronk or the running game of jt but he's the best fucking 7 in our squad and anyone who genuinely thinks otherwise doesn't know anything about rugby league. He controls the team and can actually pass the ball to his supporting backs. That's all we need to go up another level once back to full strength, and in the meantime his presence on the field will greatly assist our young pack to understand their role and execute to the best of their ability.
clap clap clap

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go back and read my other post I made it clear that I didn't think hod would be our messiah, still think he's a better option at halfback because he is actually a halfback...

Last nights performance by Hodkinson was on par with Keating the last few weeks IMO, as shit as each other. The difference is Keating has a head start of about a year having played a whole season with the team. I hope Trent gets adequate time to form a few combinations with the players around him before the final call is made. If after that time he's still not performing then ill gladly admit that I'm wrong and welcome back kk.

COOPS

Waterboy
Reaction score
The bloke is legless, put someone there with some speed as with Des's game plan you don't need to be an organising halfback.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I dont think he will be playing next game some how

Status
Not open for further replies.