Article: "Why Are People Defending Sonny Bill Williams?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You must care - whats wrong?

You still cry about the fact he left? You wanna talk about it?

He isnt Bulldogs related - like every other ex dogs player, hence this thread should be moved to Rugby general and then u can post galore.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
You must care - whats wrong?

You still cry about the fact he left? You wanna talk about it?

He isnt Bulldogs related - like every other ex dogs player, hence this thread should be moved to Rugby general and then u can post galore.
or you could not read it and get a life. I don't cry about shit I just think he's a great athlete who i can't help like watching play footy.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
or you could not read it and get a life. I don't cry about shit I just think he's a great athlete who i can't help like watching play footy.
So sorry - u win..... u got me at "get a life"....

Did you make up that come back - never heard that one before.... u mind if i start using it....???

end of arguement there!!

ps: good to here you dont cry.. u sound pretty tough to me and i dont want upset u!!

pss... I LOVE SBW more then u!!!!! hahahahahahaha

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

Did you make up that come back - never heard that one before.... u mind if i start using it....???

end of arguement there!!

ps: good to here you dont cry.. u sound pretty tough to me and i dont want upset u!!

'wanna talk about' it is original? just leave the thread alone if you don't like it

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

end of arguement there!!

happens to be argument not arguement. If you'd like further schooling go to Rugby League General

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
why is this thread still going? Move it to rugby league section already

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone saw this and if it's been mentioned but just watching The Game Plan - http://tensport.com.au/video.htm?movideo_p=45176 and Anthony Mundine has very interesting things to say about how Sonny came to leave the Bulldogs. He gets grilled by Bulldog Ritchie and contradicts himself (as usual).

He said Sonny is a man of his word (yet he renegged on his contract) and that he was reluctant to leave but Mundine and co. basically talked him into it. We all assumed this but I don't know if it's ever been confirmed? As was apparent at the time, Sonny the young superstar was lead astray by an egomaniac and his douchebag entourage.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I will tell u why he divorced the doggies. He knew that u guy's were ripping him off lol nd at the same he knew what he were worth lol u gotta love sbw. Doggies supporters coz he is on ur face whether u like it or not. REMEMBER THIS. HE IS GIFTED.
shut the fu3k up faggot

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Come on mate. 5yrs is a long time to cry over some1. So plz do pull up ur skirt if u don't mind thanks.
I don't blame you for not understanding cause your a roosters fan, never ever had your own juniors so I guess you wouldn't know what im on about

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And this, is why we have a permaban button... for idiots like abdul830.

You'd think after a grand final win opposing fan sites to troll would be the last place you'd want to hang out... Then again school holidays ends today... so ... that solves a lot of problems in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.