Bulldogs Merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking through the merchandise on the Bulldogs teamstore and it's all very underwhelming. Only thing I would buy would be a jersey, everything else is just....meh.

Maybe it's just me. But I would kill for a 3930 New Era Bulldogs cap, instead of the 5950, or a 47 brand vintage cap. And a different design to what's on offer, does nothing for me except for the logo.

Have always liked how American sports teams do their merchandise, 100% better IMHO.

Thuts?

:confused:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I find a lot of the good stuff is found elsewhere, Dogs shop doesnt even have much IMO.

A lot of this years stuff, I will wait until spring & see whats left for half price.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree on all that. I've felt underwhelmed on Bulldogs merch for years.

American sports merch has always been much better designs for sure.

I guess it's down to preference, but that's me

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
New Era caps are gayer than Jamie Soward.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canterbury(the apparel co.) design and quality are just below par- the colors are off, bad stitching, lousy fabric, boring design. 130bucks for that? nah. I like Kukri, but they ain't big here

Last edited by a moderator:

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I like the stuff. We don't all want to look like American hood rats.

I do reckon the training jersey is better than the playing jersey.

P

Promiscuous

I couldn't be happier with ccc. Quality has got to be one of the best out there.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I will be at the Tigers game in round 8. I have saved up $200. I will be like a kid in a lollie shop. I want a couple of those Cape Flags for the shed as well.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will be at the Tigers game in round 8. I have saved up $200. I will be like a kid in a lollie shop. I want a couple of those Cape Flags for the shed as well.
That $200 will probably get you entry and a feed at the ground...
bought my son (6 months ) a jersey last week for about $90...
i would like to see that beanie with the side ear cover on sale , unless its for players only.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
CCC has one of the best quality merchandise out there.

Of the noted clothing brands, its up there with the best.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But I would kill for a 3930 New Era Bulldogs cap, instead of the 5950, or a 47 brand vintage cap.

Thuts?

:confused:
Maybe i'm getting old, but you will have to decipher some of these terms. ...

I think the merchandise is fine, and much better than I recall from years ago. I have a couple jerseys, scarf, beanie, coat for the dog etc....

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to get a jacket most seasons.

So far, the Teamstore only has the 2013 Spray & Track Jackets available - none of which really grab me.

Canterbury themselves are selling a Coaches jacket which hopefully the Teamstore will also stock shortly.

http://www.canterburynz.com.au/product/670/8008/supporters/bulldogs-2013-coaches-jacket/

I quite like it.

Have also wondered why the Teamstore stocks pretty much all of the player's gear each season with the exception of playing shorts.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Just bought a 2013 Training Jersey & 2013 Training T-shirt from the Bulldogs Team Store.Bought these 2 as I really like the graphic design of the Bulldog on the left hand side at the bottom.Absolutely no worries about quality so far but one word of advice,my training t-shirt seems to have shrunk a bit after the first wash so maybe getting an extra size up would be a wise option ;)Not sure whether this also applies to the jersey as I haven't worn it a second time yet.Prices are reasonable and delivery was fast as well as good communication about order and shipping status.

Status
Not open for further replies.