Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But your username.........
Well then il go for the western bulldogs if I have to gzzzz we are gone for the year that game felt like we got flogged 40 nil seriously what about Reynolds to think that we were saying he should make nsw maybe now for the reserves plzzzz there shit and nothing else I hate the fact they played horrible and is totally unacceptable under a good coach of hasler .im so CUT!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Something is very wrong with those 2 late exclusions, and Barba seems very disinterested. In the second half he received a kick in open play with the chasers a good 30m away and soon as he caught it he offloaded the ball to the outside back, and not once was he lurking around the ruck area as he was last season!
Was thinking the same thing, something is going on in Belmore

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something is very wrong with those 2 late exclusions, and Barba seems very disinterested. In the second half he received a kick in open play with the chasers a good 30m away and soon as he caught it he offloaded the ball to the outside back, and not once was he lurking around the ruck area as he was last season!
barba is best when presented with a broken line, they came up without any gaps the only thing to do would be running it straight at the line, who woould make more impact in that situation barba or browne?

F

fivespoons

The Sea Eagles hoodwinked the Bulldogs club with Tony Williams.....allowed us to keep Foran. Reminds me of what Canterbury did to Parra with the whole daniel Mortimer, Kris Keating affair. To be fair though Mortimer appears to be coming good over at the Roosters. Rugby League, it's a funny game.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
poor last tackle options. if you want to take about that offender number one would be Reynolds
Don't blame Reynolds for our last play options,if we had a decent halfback it wouldn't be down to Reynolds to be our last play option.Reynolds is a ball runner,off-the-cuff type of player who can break the game open.A good No.7 gets the ball on the last tackle,weighs up his options and reacts accordingly.K.K. gets the ball on the last tackle,weighs up his options and comes up with the same result every time i.e an ineffectual handover.Put Hodko in the side and let him guide us around the field before it's too late!!

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple - out farwards got dominated by a faster, stronger pack. I said a few weeks ago that our biggest loss was Graham. Both him and Kasiano bend the line and also have a passing game. Eastwood also gives us this dimension. We had no second phase or decoy plays tonight whatsoever. And without this our halves and outside backs had limited opportunities. Having said that some of our options in opposite 20m line were poor.

We all are critical of Keating but Reynolds was also poor tonight. Des has a lot of work to do to turn this performance around.

On a positive Kasiano back in 2 week. Graham in 3 weeks. Don't know what the issue with Eastwood is but will find out.
i agree some of reynolds options tonight were poor, but i honestly did not notice keating was on the field in the last 30 minutes and reynolds can't do it all himself

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Instead of x-field kicks on the last they should just plot over a field goal each time, we should get 8 points alot better than what we are currently getting on the last
\
Now that's thinking outside the square!!Hand in ur resume now! :grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
where were you in 2011 mate????

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only player I see tonight was playing good was franky he's a champ !!

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's actually highlighted what weakness we have in the halves.but des won't try Hopkinson or try different plays to counter the fast line speed.we really look bland.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm even getting harassed by Dragon supporters on the phone for our teams effort tonight.

Ah well time to get hammered on the piss and try to forget tonight!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not our worst game but we are heading in that direction.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying hard not to jump the gun in the heat of the moment but that was and hour an a half of my life I will never get back! Complete amateurs is what they look like, I will say it again even though I was hit with sarcasm last time.................it is completely unacceptable that our full team is not on the paddock until 1/3 of the season is gone. Questions need to be asked as to why our best players are injured before the season starts! I have been defending Williams but he is a lazy fat pr*ck.
Both Franky and Kas should have started the season week 1 but the docs were tardy in diagnosing the problems. Kas complained of knee issues for a while but only had his knee cleaned out 3 weeks ago.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight we got out physically challenged, look at how many blood bins and players staying down after the tackles happened tonight. We really need our experienced players out there to help the teams structure. Hope Eastwood and Klemmer are alrite!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keating had a great kicking and defensive game as usual, but still no attack. Reynolds struggled but put in a lot of heart. Ennis was the best Dog on the field by a large margin. T-Rex the worst in the stadium (including the Manly fans)

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it's time for Des to seriously look at our attacking plan. Teams have adjusted to our style of footy. Also we looked unfit and not able to match Manly with pace of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.