Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Des is deliberately holding him back for what will be a new and specific role toward the end of the season. By season's end you will be rating the buy of the year.
Illuminati, that's why she-Rex wears the 11 jersey

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Des is deliberately holding him back for what will be a new and specific role toward the end of the season. By season's end you will be rating the buy of the year.
I think Des is giving him extra minutes to get his match fitness ready and I also think Des is holding back on that same attacking game we used last year until all the boys are back. He is intentionally giving the other teams a false sense of security with our style of play because all off season teams would have been working on how to stop it, we then come out and not use it at the start of the season and they relax. Sure Des's plan isn't for us to lose games but I am sure if we just hold our own until Kas and Bupa and previously Barba and Frank are back then we slip up a gear with fresh troops and more experience in our young blokes. We build up for the rest of the season with momentum as rarely teams go an entire season without lapses and lift up the premiership dress and take the prize! Woooohoooo I just gave myself movement......Go the Dogs haha.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bold move if he is dropped before a Manly game or after it. Massive statement I think the club isnt going to make given circumstances so far. I would rate Des even higher though.
I was talking about the rep games, re the article subject brother :grinning:

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was talking about the rep games, re the article subject brother :grinning:
Sorry, easily misread with the T-rex or She-rex bagging on here.

Still some time to hit his straps soon but not for origin so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.