Aiden Tolman - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Is there any good news coming from the dogs at the mo?

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I hope he doesnt think he is worth 650 a yr .... good player but not that good

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been one of our best IMO, Btw just had on tv news Tolman & Reynolds both set to sign lengthy contracts with the Bulldogs..

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy the sounds of it he already knows he is leaving

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As i just posted in the rumour thread, Sky sports just reported that Josh Reynolds AND Aiden Tolman were about to sign long term deals @ the club. He'll stay.

Go dogs11

Waterboy
Reaction score
As i just posted in the rumour thread, Sky sports just reported that Josh Reynolds AND Aiden Tolman were about to sign long term deals @ the club. He'll stay.
But these quotes from tolman were from today. In my opinion sky sports is wrong

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]"Yes and no,'' he responded when asked if it would be hard to leave "[/FONT][/COLOR]
Not really what you want to hear as a fan but I guess the NRL has pretty much come to this now.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finucane plays the same role. Meh I'm seriously not fussed.
I am. If Tolman was playing for another NRL side now he would be breaking our line and sitting our ball carriers right on their arse.

Just for the sake of a nice daydream, imagine how Tpny Williams would be going if he was putting in the same hit up and defence effort as Tolman.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the article Tolman doesn't sound like it bothers him too much if he leaves so he can leave.
Just read it on fox and I agree with u buddy, the way it sounds is his willing to leave for the best price (don't blame him) BUT I prefer to hear players say I love the team and would love to stay BUT not hearing this from Tolman so good luck to him ..

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With all the inner turmoil at the club, i'm not surprised he's not fussed about leaving. There's nothing worse than your workplace having rock bottom morale. You don't want to be there and it's as simple as that. I don't blame the guy.

There's a part of him that wants to stay, but all the crap that's going on is making it hard to be at our club. If he re-signs, it's for the hope this crap that's going on will blow over soon enough and not linger more than it should, to which it could

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Greenberg mentions in his CEO update that discussions are 'well progrrssed' with Frankie , Aidan t and josh. He is keen to keep squad together .

Go to dogs website for more info

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the inner turmoil at the club, i'm not surprised he's not fussed about leaving. There's nothing worse than your workplace having rock bottom morale. You don't want to be there and it's as simple as that. I don't blame the guy.

There's a part of him that wants to stay, but all the crap that's going on is making it hard to be at our club. If he re-signs, it's for the hope this crap that's going on will blow over soon enough and not linger more than it should, to which it could
Are we taking manly supporter nonsense as scripture now? Where is the proof of ALL THE INNER TURMOIL???

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately, is Aiden tolman actually unbreakable? I can't remember this guy ever having circuming to an injury.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately, is Aiden tolman actually unbreakable? I can't remember this guy ever having circuming to an injury.
You know what, I think you're right. Against Penrith they named all the Bulldogs players who've played every game this year, and the names were Ennis, Perrett, Brown, Finucane, Jackson (if I recall correctly) and, surprise surprise, Tolman.

Status
Not open for further replies.