Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We needed a try against the Roosters.

Ennis gets held up over the line on the fourth and its 5th and last.

Hodkinson actually goes into to dummy half and simply passes the ball to Romelo who ultimately dribbles the ball into touch.

That's as backseat as it gets.
#realtalk

S

Submits

[video=youtube;4fbAApgGGjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fbAApgGGjI[/video]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome video, if he can regain that running game it will be a great asset to our attack.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The effort is there & he is having ago.....still early days for him being out so long injured

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
as ive mentioned before, we need to re-sign trent for back up purposes, even if we do sign another h/b. coz ive got a feeling kk wont be offered a contract & plus hes not in the right headspace atm.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From what has been written in past media and on zero tackle team lists kk has player option for nxt year.Has anyone concrete evidence that he has gone to melbourne or isnt taking up that option?.Unless all other 16 players rise up and play out off there skin we wont win a premiership with hodko at half.We will always be solid but will lack wow factor,impact and direction from him when we need it most.Case proven this year already.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how Ben Hampton goes against us this sunday.

He does look like a genuine prospect.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have to say he was pretty good for us tonight.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent played well.hes getting better and better and pretty strong too.if everyone played as well as Trent tonight then the result would be different.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is s class act. Getting better every game. Loved the try he scored taking on the line like he did . He is good enough to lead us to a premiership, probably not this year cause we have some sort of issue with playing consistent. Hope he stays injury free.

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
one of the only players who can hold his head up high

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly think his in career best form and only going to get better i think if he stays injury free next year he'll be 1 of the form halfbacks in the comp

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly... I don't think I have ever wanted a player to come out and prove a point as much as Trent, I have this odd love for the kid !! So happy he is improving every week, and this is without a pre-season or nothing. Just hoping we hear the news of him re-signing ASAP.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
For the amount we spent on Hodko we would have been better off persisting with Sezar i know
you cant look back at decisions like that but he was far better than our halves put together
last night they look organised and we looked like POO

Status
Not open for further replies.