Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok we'll maybe I am maybe he doesn't know what it actually means .i guess I will find out myself the next time I see him .ill end it at that .thanks for hearing me out and yes he's better than Keating still and it made my night beating manly at brookie anyways gud night to all and dogs to win 2013!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I liked Trent and I was a big supporter of him but its my opinion and I take these things seriously but I picked up a hand symbol he did wich was the devils horns .knowing that he is with the enemy I won't be having my heart into the game anymore .maybe I'm reading into it too much but I take these things seriously and I'm gutted and hurt by it .i might get a million thumb downs but I couldn't care less its my opinion I'm sharing andd if your wondering when he did it , it happened after the winning goal.at the end of the day it's how I feel I don't make much comments anymore due to idiotic comments on here but I like to share my thoughts of him .
Honestly, I couldn't care less.

If you are that touchy that a hand gesture upsets you greatly, you must absolutely hate going to any form of musical concert.

I don't buy into religion personally, but I don't think Trent would have thought "Oh my god I've just kicked the winning goal, better check if there are any die hard religious fans in the crowd/watching before I express my complete and utter excitement"

and besides, it's just as plausible that he was doing the I Love You sign to all the deaf viewers out there.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No offence but that sounds silly, I respect that you believe in god but hand signals don't mean you are an evil person. It's more so your action that prove you are evil, I haven't seen nor heard of any wrong doings, scandals or illegal actions that Hodkinson has taken part in.

Be fair it was a simple hand gesture that some people pull out when they achieve or are going through something good, alot of rockers do it I believe and they are just musicians and their fans part take with them.
Lol are you high or somethin'?
I'm more worried about government knowing every bit of our digital footprints then JayZ/Illuminati new world order conspiracy.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok we'll maybe I am maybe he doesn't know what it actually means .i guess I will find out myself the next time I see him .ill end it at that .thanks for hearing me out and yes he's better than Keating still and it made my night beating manly at brookie anyways gud night to all and dogs to win 2013!!
Not much in it bud. Enjoy the win as you should!

When is our next chilli challenge? Where is your video?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol are you high or somethin'?
I'm more worried about government knowing every bit of our digital footprints then JayZ/Illuminati new world order conspiracy.
Are you sure you are not high?

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
Honestly I liked Trent and I was a big supporter of him but its my opinion and I take these things seriously but I picked up a hand symbol he did wich was the devils horns .knowing that he is with the enemy I won't be having my heart into the game anymore .maybe I'm reading into it too much but I take these things seriously and I'm gutted and hurt by it .i might get a million thumb downs but I couldn't care less its my opinion I'm sharing andd if your wondering when he did it , it happened after the winning goal.at the end of the day it's how I feel I don't make much comments anymore due to idiotic comments on here but I like to share my thoughts of him .
Seriously bra get over yourself!!! It was simply a hands up in celebration why are taking this like its some sort of religious shit or symbol of disrespect. Trent is the nicest kid in the world so relaaaaax hey and don't try to start shit about something that doesn't exist!!!!! Now enjoy the result mate as we should we just beat Manly:grinning:

Last edited by a moderator:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been watching documentaries on YouTube and the people that symbolise the hand signal are evil world leaders including the us president.i love the dogs I am passionate as you are believe me I am not trying to make you hate him again I'm sharing my view and perspective on this. I know I'm not the only guy that would be cut from it ,I'm sure a lot of blokes will be dirty cause at the end of the day it's his believe and it makes him who he is and I don't support him anymore for that fact I still love the dogs though but not more than the almighty god .
You need a gf

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He deserves a new contract just on the back of last nights game and his goal kicking

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can all ggf and Hopkinson too !!anyone that worships the devil is my enemy !!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Hogko , you can put up the devils horns anytime you want buddy , supreme performance last night , you were my m.o.m well done mate

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need a gf
I'm married don't need one! You guys are disrespectful , not all of you just most.this site is about opinion and thought like wtf is your issue with me every time I make a comment u jump on my head like fuk off .all you guys are Internet warriors , things will be different in person I'm telling you .

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol come out and play Chip!

Hodkinson, outstanding.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settle down dogsfanforhypocrisy, you're being the internet warrior now champ.

And regarding the devil sign that hand signal is synonymous with many things mate one of which is celebration, I highly doubt Trent was actually trying to signal lucifer.

Just because your life may revolve around spiritual beings does not necessarily mean that everyone else's does and I think it's unfair to take someone's actions based on your interpretation as opposed to their intention.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its your opinion keep it to yourself. like him dont like upto you yhis is a bulldogs forum. stop hi jacking the thread.

S

Submits

Finally, the halfback we've wanted to return since RD 4 2012.

Good on him, he is playing some great footy atm.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can all ggf and Hopkinson too !!anyone that worships the devil is my enemy !!
Hi Dogsfan4life
This isn't a personal attack. Maybe instead of jumping to a conclusion which only you have so far seen from all the posters here, get a clip of the incident and take it to your minister or religious leader and see if they think you have over-reacted. I and many others think you have read into this in a very negative way, not meaning to criticize but it does seem like you are a bit paranoid about this.

The Swastica that was used to represent the Nazis was also a commonly used religious symbol for many thousands of years before Hitler used it. In my opinion you associating Hodkinsons hand gesture is like assuming that Hitler was using the Swastica because he wanted ethnic cleansing done because of his ties to Bhuddism/Hinduism (eg ties that don't exist). In summary i think you read too much into it and would be better advised to see a religous leader than to speak your mind here in a public forum where your biggest response will be from the few trolls who will view you as easy to bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.