Michael "The Falcon" Ennis - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
watching our last game I got the impression that Laurie called Mick and told him that he hasn't decided who to pick at hooker for NSW so to impress him. The last few games Ennis has been competing so hard and having a bigger impact on the result but it could also just be off his own bat that he's trying to make them select him and/or the fact that he now has our best forwards rolling up field.

Either way the most important thing is his form is bloody good for our team.
Any one who thinks Farah is in better form or even close to Ennis, either hasnt been watching the games or doesnt know remotely about footy.

But as said earlier I dont want Ennis to play Origin and only play for Dogs :grinning:

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any one who thinks Farah is in better form or even close to Ennis, either hasnt been watching the games or doesnt know remotely about footy.

But as said earlier I dont want Ennis to play Origin and only play for Dogs :grinning:
Ennis defence is much better. Attack?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
whats the point if you stuff up at the critical moments in the game... kicking it out on the full last year.

On form Farah has no chance at the moment....that is why Glen and T rex arent selected, but hey who cares.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He has scored a few this year and his short passing recently has been putting ppl in gaps and in for tries.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO @ Ennis telling Peter Wallace to go away last night when talking to the refs ...

GOLD!
Hahaha that certainly was gold. He treated him like a school kid.

See when he went off at Perenara too? Early in the game and he wanted to play on quick after getting a penalty. Love his enthusiasm but he has to control it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah but did you watch Ennis having a friendly chat with Wallace at the end of the game.... always find it amazing when players going for each others throats during the game start hugging/ kissing straight away at the end as if nothing has happened...... I am not saying that there is any thing wrong with it, but i am sure these days players just put on a show during the game for the viewers/fans.
They are good mates from Ennis' Bronco days.

S

Sharpy

One of his best games last night.
he needs to run the ball more like last night, he can add so much variety to our attack

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
The match kicked off later than usual, which was influenced by the TV broadcasters only having one Friday night game to show in an Origin-affected four-match round 12.

And Bulldogs captain Michael Ennis believes the arm-wrestle was partly due to the start close to 8pm (AEST).

"It was slippery in patches," said Ennis.

"It's just amazing how much that extra half an hour delay makes with the dew and the slipperiness of the surface.

"But it was alright. It was the same for both sides. It was just a tough slog."
?????

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lara pitt‏@Lara_Pitt_FOX35m
Just spoke to Robbie Farah,scans reveal fractured cheekbone & broken nose. Dr to determine if needs surgery. Interview on #Sterlo 7.30pm FS1
Looks like Farah's a chance of missing game 2. Ennis might get another call up

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly believe if ennis is picked we lose game 2 not that it will be enniss' fault
More that we will miss farahs kicks which were quite good in game 1 and pearce does nothing so its all on maloneys shoulders

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly believe if ennis is picked we lose game 2 not that it will be enniss' fault
More that we will miss farahs kicks which were quite good in game 1 and pearce does nothing so its all on maloneys shoulders
Pretty much this, if we pick Ennis then A.Reynolds/Carney and J. Reynolds need to be used properly by Daley.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Thats the 1st time u have rapped anyone Goberts , did you get a handjob b4 the game ?

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
why doesn't anyone ever use the player threads? :(

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The absoloute heart and soul of our team. Anyone who thinks he needs to be subbed for joel romelo should piss off back to tripoli
Since he is a committed capitano who leads his brave men every week could he do with twenty minutes rest while his deputy bamboozles the defence doin shit he didn't even know he was going to do himself?

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
great leader, hard worker and is still in my opinion the number one hooker in Nsw.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the only leader of the team

also people take for granted the 90 min hooker thing

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We would be lost without him for even a minute off the field. Great game tonight captain

Status
Not open for further replies.