Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths forwards played well.

Souths score another try off a penalty with that being said, did anyone else notice GI put a little bit of extra effort off his right foot to get up in the air more?

Also, the last 30 mins or so we couldn't get into a attacking position, Souths kept us deep in our own half.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The point was a few things go our way and it's a different result. The beat us in the middle, fair call. Our defense sapped the energy in the 2nd half and the loss of Ennis was big. I think you're a little tough on them. They just lost by 7 to one of the top sides.
Just frustrated I think mate. For mine, we don't look at all like the side that dominated last year

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
High quality game they just ran harder in the second half, for every one who says get rid of ennis give yourself an uppercut!!! we were totaly lost with out him and then we lost dean aswell.
A few very odd calls from the pink boys!!
Seriously why the fuck is T Williams even out there he is a complete DUD! OFFLOAD that prick ASAP!!! Frank did more in 55mins then williams has done in 4 games fuck him off and keep frank.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The point was a few things go our way and it's a different result. The beat us in the middle, fair call. Our defense sapped the energy in the 2nd half and the loss of Ennis was big. I think you're a little tough on them. They just lost by 7 to one of the top sides.
Lost by 5 to the equal top side (4-0) at what was their home ground as well. Souths look good early on, while we will likely improve throughout the year.

A combination of things against us i guess were a tough match in melbourne last week, 2 players back but needing the run (Ben, tank) and most of all Ennis going off. He controls the ruck much better and slows down the play the balls. Souths had too much free running from dummy half without him. Thankfully its only a concussion and he will probably be back next week.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we will be lucky to make the top 8 the way we are going

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
maybe matty johns has to rethink his prediction from last week..

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a bunch of soft cocks. When you going to fuck Keating off and put Williams to the fucking bench Hasler? What's with the second man plays week in week out that are so readable to every team? Klemmer is the only one that will run hard and straight along with Jackson and Finucane. Tim Brown is another one, but hey let's keep that pussy Tapau and Williams in the side. Pathetic

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not all doom and gloom...But this week our weakest link has got to be T-Rex's defence...he's p!ss poor in that department

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs three most important players :Barba,Graham and Ennis. we always struggle without them.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Though tapau did very well again with solid defence and plenty of runs.klemmer was dominated a few times in defence which at his size should not happen but he's still raw.but I'm a little worried with our attack not gelling well.adam Reynolds was the difference in my mind.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
such an over-reaction from some people on here, we lost 5 of our first 10 last year, it's only round 4, one thing i'm sick of though is keating, first of all he does his stupid double pump when he should be passing the ball quickly not pissing around like that ball to williams should have been before the line not as he gets to the defenders, he also runs at stupid times and he gave us zero options in attack which makes it 0 for the past 4 games in his contributions to attack when we have been in their 20, really sick of seeing him in the team

H

HajdukSplit

Inu will get 6 weeks as the tackle was on Inglis.

Remember Inglis, Slater and Smith are protected species.

Status
Not open for further replies.