Josh Dugan - the gift that keeps on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'm judging her on her getting knocked up by a shit **** like dugan lol, not the tatts ;)

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are a knob. No one cares if you hate tattoos.
I don't hate tattoos. Where did I say that?

Conversely, no one cares what you think either, but forgive me for thinking this is a place for submitting opinions. Keep on being mad and pretending like your faggy Ray Lewis leg tattoo is cool.

Learn to recognise sarcasm son.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah calling her trash on an open public forum is a great example of sarcasm, son.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Repped! Very true, in this generation tattoos are widely accepted now, in fact before I got my sleeve done I remember looking at Ben Roberts arm and said fk it I'm getting something done and its okay to get one.

I work in a corporate enviroment and I do cover them up for work and I don't like people from working asking about them or showing them, I guess to a certain extent I'm old fashion still.
I dont really care for tattoos but I usually associate them with men. A couple on women is ok but not too many.

In this photo its hard to see who wears the pants!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah calling her trash on an open public forum is a great example of sarcasm, son.
Sarcasm can be described as 'a sharp, bitter or cutting expresision or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt, usually conveyed through irony or understatement'. I'm glad you agree with me that it's a great example.

Why does it matter if the forum is public? If she wants to get at me, she can, J Moz's mrs did. lol

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Sarcasm can be described as 'a sharp, bitter or cutting expresision or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt, usually conveyed through irony or understatement'. I'm glad you agree with me that it's a great example.

Why does it matter if the forum is public? If she wants to get at me, she can, J Moz's mrs did. lol
go on

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't get the tattoo thing. Can't understand why you'd let a stranger graffiti your limbs; but I don't abide us judging her by her looks.

The thing is- what happens to her now? She will need support. And there is no guarantee that Dugan will always be able to send her the funds she needs to bring up his son. When his footy career is gone- what does he have?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't get the tattoo thing. Can't understand why you'd let a stranger graffiti your limbs; but I don't abide us judging her by her looks.

The thing is- what happens to her now? She will need support. And there is no guarantee that Dugan will always be able to send her the funds she needs to bring up his son. When his footy career is gone- what does he have?
A PhD in.... oh, who am I kidding?

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.