Billy Slater – The guy who doesn’t mean to be dirty, but is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no respect for Slater after that incident. I have an Aussie Rules background, and a lot of experience in aerial contests. Slater had time to pull his leg back, but chose to extend it into a player that he was eyeballing as he did it.

After that, I can't respect anything that he does.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Wests I think. Ill never forget when Sherwin set up a try in 2004 finals. Thats the day I realised Slater had dirt in his game.
I miss Sherwin. His knack for grubbering to the ingoal for a repeat set/Hazem try is uncanny.
Also his 80m effort after charging a kick down.

As for Slater, lucky it didnt get Klemmer in the eye.
If Klemmer stopped in front of Slater and wait for him to land to do a normal tackle or timed his run a little better (ie Brent Tate on Turner rnd 1), Slater would have still kicked him in the face.
Also if Klemmer was looking at the ball and attempting to catch the bomb, he also would have gotten a boot to the neck.
(from memory, Klemmer didnt look like he was attempting to catch it)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was his boot that was extended in the direction of an opponents face, if you accidently head high someone you still get suspended.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
2006 was a big year for Billy, as soon as he came back from suspension he went for another two weeks for a dangerous throw.
Billy Slater's return from a lengthy suspension has lasted just 25 minutes after the Melbourne Storm back was outed for two matches by the NRL judiciary.

Slater was found guilty of a grade one dangerous throw on Sydney Roosters centre Ryan Cross and had enough carry over points to warrant a two-game ban.

He had just returned from a seven-week ban for kicking West Tigers prop John Skandalis and held slim hopes of an State of Origin recall for Queensland.

He came on as a late replacement for Melbourne last weekend, contesting the final 25 minutes against the Roosters, but is now facing a further fortnight out of the game.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we've established beyond doubt on this thread that billy slater is indeed a fuckwit !
I hope, the next time he's attempting to score someone slides in feet first and kicks that cunt in the side of the head ! I hope the next time he's tackled into touch he's impaled on the corner post ! I hope the next time we play them Bupa bites his whole ear off, takes a dump in the hole then wipes his ass with the still bleeding ear !!
Fuck you slater !!

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a dead set grub....

he got slammed on the Footy Show in an re enactment of his " how did he get off" with Daryll brohman
kung fu dance clip..

you can see when asked the grub was pissed off...

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's pretty simple...we all make mistakes, but people are meant to learn from mistakes. He continues to make them. Noticed the Storm supporters who frequent this forum have been especially silent in the past couple of weeks lol. One of them is just a troll anyways and figured he'd be here for sure, but no sign of him

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's pretty simple...we all make mistakes, but people are meant to learn from mistakes. He continues to make them. Noticed the Storm supporters who frequent this forum have been especially silent in the past couple of weeks lol. One of them is just a troll anyways and figured he'd be here for sure, but no sign of him
You can only learn from your mistakes if there are consequences!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
i think someone should find out the following
what chargers against him
how many times got off
how many weeks missed

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love a YouTube lowlights clip for the grub, lets send the judiciary a copy for next time so they don't just fall into Cameron smiths eyes as he proclaims slaters innocence..

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dead set grub....

he got slammed on the Footy Show in an re enactment of his " how did he get off" with Daryll brohman
kung fu dance clip..

you can see when asked the grub was pissed off...
Link please?

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can only learn from your mistakes if there are consequences!
Lol no. Vast majority of us have a moral compass and don't need others to hold our hand to show us the way :p

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol no. Vast majority of us have a moral compass and don't need others to hold our hand to show us the way :p
Billy Slater is not part of the vast majority. He has been put on a pedestal by the NRL.

He keeps being a grub because he can & will get away with it.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Billy Slater is not part of the vast majority. He has been put on a pedestal by the NRL.

He keeps being a grub because he can & will get away with it.
Hence my sarcasm/emote/piss take. :p

He came from a normal household and would have learned basic decency and humanity. He had a job before playing footy full time, he knows he shouldn't be doing what he's doing all the time ;)

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hence my sarcasm/emote/piss take. :p

He came from a normal household and would have learned basic decency and humanity. He had a job before playing footy full time, he knows he shouldn't be doing what he's doing all the time ;)
I know but its just so frustrating to see these double standards in the NRL.

No charge for a clear kick to the head / throat but half a season suspension for an alleged bite on the ear (possibly a scratch)!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know but its just so frustrating to see these double standards in the NRL.

No charge for a clear kick to the head / throat but half a season suspension for an alleged bite on the ear (possibly a scratch)!
I'm hearin ya mate, for sure. He is untouchable and the prick continues to abuse his advantages at the expense of other players safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.