Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Whatever Des decides is good enough for me tbh, i might have other opinions but i ain't the one who's won 2 premierships in 08 and 11, whilst also reaching the 12 Grand Final with another team.

Keating is absolute sh!t, but until we get a decent halfback he's all we got.
KK isnt all we got, do you get Fox or go watch NSW Cup? Hod is playing quite well this year so far. Was great last weekend. his kicking game was sharp and theatening, and he was passing to people in holes and setting up tries.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am confident that once Des thinks he's ready Hodkinson will get his chance again in our fg squad.

What worries me most is him coming back and performing well only to get injured agin before the finals..

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am confident that once Des thinks he's ready Hodkinson will get his chance again in our fg squad.

What worries me most is him coming back and performing well only to get injured agin before the finals..
Against the North Sydney Bears, hodkinson was outclassed by Keary. The score blew out to 38-16. Standouts were only Lafai and Burr.
In the 2nd NSW CUP game which was televised, hodkinson had a good kicking game, but was slow in attack and still seemed to have a fear of being injured. The standouts were Burr, Lafai, Punipi and Alaatola. Hodkinson was saved grace as Drinkwater could do nothing right. Hodkinson is not ready yet by far.

S

Sharpy

Against the North Sydney Bears, hodkinson was outclassed by Keary. The score blew out to 38-16. Standouts were only Lafai and Burr.
In the 2nd NSW CUP game which was televised, hodkinson had a good kicking game, but was slow in attack and still seemed to have a fear of being injured. The standouts were Burr, Lafai, Punipi and Alaatola. Hodkinson was saved grace as Drinkwater could do nothing right. Hodkinson is not ready yet by far.

yeh i agree with that, Hodkinson was average, he was very slow, i havnt seen him make a clean brake in the blue and white.
that is his problem, he doesnt put the opposition in 2 minds

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The more you knock them the more their confidence will fall, I suppose we should back them until someone else steps up, KK has done some good things in the past, its not as if he is a total dumbf#ck.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The more you knock them the more their confidence will fall, I suppose we should back them until someone else steps up, KK has done some good things in the past, its not as if he is a total dumbf#ck.
Keating improved from game 1 to game 2 and i think he is relishing this challenge with the Storm. Hodkinson isnt playing bad either, but hes not ready yet.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
yeh i agree with that, Hodkinson was average, he was very slow, i havnt seen him make a clean brake in the blue and white.
that is his problem, he doesnt put the opposition in 2 minds
and KK has made a break? out run ANY other player? put opposition in 2 minds? The bloke is a robot programmed to do three things,

"get the ball, run sideways, dummy, dummy, get tackled".
or
"get the ball, kick blindly in whatever direction, and then stand back and watch team mates chase the ball"
or
"get the ball, pass/kick straight into opposing player"

In three sentences I've managed to define KK's whole career.

Tbh I'd be happy if KK was just average.. Would be leaps and bounds from what he is currently.

If Hodkinson is injury prone, I think it's time to release him along with KK and pick up someone new. Anyone half decent who isn't injury prone is an upgrade in every way for us.

yoloswag2013

Waterboy
Reaction score
You guys know what? Keating should be gone... doesn't even look dangerous at all he sucks so much BRING BACK HOKO lets see how he plays ? OR MAYBE MBYE?

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keating is to slow to pass,too slow to run,too slow to kick...Hopkinson must be pretty bad if he can't be better than Keating...honestly he has 0 surprise factor but yet he surprises me every week being picked in the team...amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.