• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid Question. It is round 2 ffs. If it were round 20 then your question may be valid.
+1..... it would be like us asking if the Dragons are now certs for the spoon after losing their first two games....

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a very nothing thread, why are we wasting our time

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will slow down during origin time, then pick it up after that period..

They are like robots, best team in the modern era...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No they did this last year. Win as many games as they can before SOO, cause during and after SOO they will have a flat period. Then they will slowly work their way back into form in time for the finals.

See season 2012.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No they did this last year. Win as many games as they can before SOO, cause during and after SOO they will have a flat period. Then they will slowly work their way back into form in time for the finals.

See season 2012.
This.

jimmyjames

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Listen, I'm fed up the storm.

I cannot forgive Slater for the Greame incident. I didn't like his sneaky chat to the press over summer alleging Greame made an apology to him after the game - pure spin. I don't like they way they treat the GF win as some sort victory in the salary cap scandal.

Slater got away with a shoulder charge on the weekend with no penalty, wonder if the match review committee will manage to life a finger. Cannot wait for that particular empire to fall.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not Slaters fault James bit him..

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can anyone take this thread seriously? After two rounds, you're asking whether a team has peaked too early?!? It could be worse, you could've asked after round 1.

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Listen, I'm fed up the storm.

I cannot forgive Slater for the Greame incident. I didn't like his sneaky chat to the press over summer alleging Greame made an apology to him after the game - pure spin. I don't like they way they treat the GF win as some sort victory in the salary cap scandal.

Slater got away with a shoulder charge on the weekend with no penalty, wonder if the match review committee will manage to life a finger. Cannot wait for that particular empire to fall.
How did the dog supporters feel when your team won the premiership after your salary cap debacle.I bet you all celebrated it abit harder because of it.I was happy for your club.
graeme bit BILLY and so he deserved the penalty he got.Billy did nothing wrong in that tackle against perret and if christine inu didn`t come in and push BILLY then the scuffle wouldn`t have happened.When BILLY scored the try in the GF stagg tried to lengthen Billy`s neck (unnecessarily after he grounded the ball)so watch the game with 2 eyes.
i bet you are glad the broncos aren`t as good as they were.everyone hates opposition winners.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slater is the man to stop and Barba is the man to do it.
Bellamy's head couldn't get any bigger.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Imagine if Cronk, Smith and Slater all retired on the same day… that would be the DARKEST day in Rugby League Media History

And probably the funniest as a supporter

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Imagine if Cronk, Smith and Slater all retired on the same day… that would be the DARKEST day in Rugby League Media History

And probably the funniest as a supporter
hopes and dreams of a scared opposition supporter

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
bump thread!

interesting reading some comments made back in March :D

N

Natboy

Storm always seem to be slow after origin then start building. Dangerous signs, deja vu

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can never write them off..expect them to start peaking around about now..

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing I feel most confident about is they have never been able to go back to back

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They, along with Canterbury, still have room for improvement while I believe that Souths and Roosters are playing to their limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.