• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Premierships are not won in March as we found out last year. Looking at how Storm is going playing perfect games do you think they can continue on with this form till September???? Can they go back to back???

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Well actually, if we were talking about last year, premierships were won in march.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
no and i don't buy into 'peaking too early' besides from what i've seen from the storm they can still improve

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I wouldn't say the storm ate peaking. They're just playing there normal footy. They really so scare me

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i dont think they are...i'm still expecting the storm to finish in the top 4 by the end of the 26 rounds

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The storm are a very structured team. Disturb that structure and they struggle. The injury to Slater last year really exposed them in this regard.

Long and short - a season ending injury to Smith, Cronk or Slater and the storm will struggle. If not they will continue to be a force now and in September.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm are just in 3rd gear tbh

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who cares how the storm are traveling.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
4 years ago they had an illegally assembled team with Smith, Cronk, Slater and Inglis all in the squad.

Storm aren't invincible, but they're damn well drilled and no they won last year after "peaking" too early as well. As someone else has said, injury to any one of the Big 3 and they'll struggle. Their foward pack is mediocre at best minus Smith

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
2 from 2 is no different from any of their previous starts, Theyve got people to come back yet aswell ...

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we play against the Storm like we the Eels the BIG 3 will hand us our asses !!! I have a feeling that Thursday night is going to be a long one. We might even lose by a cricket score. :(

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Premierships are not won in March as we found out last year. Looking at how Storm is going playing perfect games do you think they can continue on with this form till September???? Can they go back to back???
It's October I am worried about, just looked at the draw, we have a good run home only play 2 real contenders in the last 8 rounds.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we play against the Storm like we the Eels the BIG 3 will hand us our asses !!! I have a feeling that Thursday night is going to be a long one. We might even lose by a cricket score. :(
Please be specific, test or limited overs ?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please be specific, test or limited overs ?
Limited overs match but if we lack discipline, compound that with handling errors & a lack of fifth tackle options it is sure to feel like a test match

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The storm have been peaking for the last 4 years

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is only the second round folks and we have had a very testing start to the season,lots of travel and heat.We played first round on sunday in 37 degs,then sat in townsville in hot humid conditions and then we play the dogs on thursday night with only 1 training session under our belts.I am VERY PROUD of OUR EFFORTS SO FAR.but to be sitting on top of the ladder is very nice.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is only the second round folks and we have had a very testing start to the season,lots of travel and heat.We played first round on sunday in 37 degs,then sat in townsville in hot humid conditions and then we play the dogs on thursday night with only 1 training session under our belts.I am VERY PROUD of OUR EFFORTS SO FAR.but to be sitting on top of the ladder is very nice.
It's a long season mate don't get too comfortable :grinning:

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stupid Question. It is round 2 ffs. If it were round 20 then your question may be valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.