Raiders possibly terminating josh dugan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is next, which team?

It seems like there is quite a few players with problems. Must be too young with too much money!

If a team dumps a serial offender then the NRL should jump in and stop them from playing for other teams. When offences are made the NRL should be notified to keep it all official so they can police these offenders!
Repeat offenders should be de-registered from the NRL for a specified period.

slobbythegreat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dugan has to be the dumbest numpty going round. he reminds of cleetus off the simpsons....the idiot got a tattoo of ray lewis...i mean seriously...lewis got off murder charges and to cover it decided to find god....maybe all the ink has gone to what little brain dugan had.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Repeat offenders should be de-registered from the NRL for a specified period.
Well that's right. They might have 1 chance with a club but crap like this cant go on. These players feel they can piss on their club & just move on to the next. What happens to the club & fans left behind?

These players cant piss on the game!

SBW has done his time and might now think twice. Good luck to him & his future.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot stand Dugan.

I hope he never comes anywhere near our club.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it was Blake Ferguson who was spitting on punters at a music festival..... With Sandle Earl standing back having a giggle.
Are Ferguson and Earl mates off the field? You wouldn't have known it from the Panthers-Raiders game at the weekend. In the first half, Earl bombed an easy try by going for the corner himself rather than a simple pass inside to Ferguson who could have gone under the posts. In the second half, Ferguson returned the favour by ball hogging and going for the line when a simple ball out to Earl would have resulted in a certain try. Pathetic decision making - I assumed it must have been a sign of the morale and personality dynamics within the Canberra squad. Maybe not.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reports in the tele suggest dugan immensely regrets not accepting the dogs lucrative offer and does not want to play for david furner.
Id give him the 200k corey payne was on ans give him 1 chance to shape up or ship out.
furthermore id play him on the wing when benny is back.
200k nowadays is cheap as chips.
atleast he has some speed and catch a high ball.
if he stuffs up then seeya!
worth the risk at this stage based on the acceptance of 200k

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The dude has played about three games in the last two years, is obviously trouble and we already have a fullback which by the way is arguably the best in his position prior to his own troubles. I fail to see why we would waste any money and effort at all on this guy when we need to secure a halfback.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Carney carried on the same when he lived in canberra and hes fine now ,im sure a better club and tough coach like des would fix him

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Apparenty Dugan told Furner he is spewing he didnt sign with the Dogs a while back

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dugan not signing is the reason Benny became flb right?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Canberra holding a press conference in a hour or so reportedly to announce the termination of dugans contract, what do you guys think about signing him as a replacement for barba if eventually barba decides not to comeback? Or is that to much money to pay for a replacement?

Correct me if I'm wrong Dugan can also play 5/8, under the right guidance he could turn into a great 5/8 with a rocket of a boot and we can move Reynolds to half?
Was there a press conference??

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
This will have half the nuffies jizzing on the Bulldogs Discussion forums. Anticipating a huge "Sign Dugan Now!" thread...

*faceplam*

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dugan is a bogan of the highest order.

I cant remember the last time he played a game injury free either, he always seems to get up after a tackle whining like the pu$$y bish he is.

What the hell was he thinking with that photo ? He should be thanking god he has some league talent, otherwise he wouldn't even qualify to work at a supermaket collecting shopping trolleys.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It takes a special type of idiot to put a picture of himself and expose how he should have been at training and not drinking during recovery..

i just don't get what goes through their head!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.