No.7 Halfback Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I've been just reading a few Threads and just been flicking threw them..

I saw a few threads about our Fullback and Backs position also about our Halfback??

I got no problem about our Back Position and Fullback Position...

My issue is the Halfback, (Kris Keating). It's that Kris Keating isn't doing his job in his Halfback Role and if this continues there will be no way the Bulldogs will win a Premiership.. The only way to do this is to change our halfback position??

Any Thoughts??

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My god did we really need this as a new thread?

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I saw a few threads about our Fullback and Backs position also about our Halfback??

I got no problem about our Back Position and Fullback Position...

My issue is the Halfback, (Kris Keating). It's that Kris Keating isn't doing his job in his Halfback Role and if this continues there will be no way the Bulldogs will win a Premiership.. The only way to do this is to change our halfback position??

Any Thoughts??

OMG!! This has been discussed ad nauseum in other threads.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Any Thoughts??
My thought is if you had been flicking through threads you may have spotted that this topic is done to death the last few days and has other threads.

Thread not needed.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
My god did we really need this as a new thread?
Yeah Gareth, kind of. I have been thinking all night and today about how Cooper Cronk played yesterday. His kicking game was first class and his positioning of his players even better. Also look at JT's game on Saturday. First Class from a first class half. We lack that in our team, and will not be true contenders until we get one. I have to lean towards Hodkinson as I was impressed with his opening three and a half games last year when he led his forwards around extemely well. But it is our kicking game that lacks punch and our half's are responsible for that area of our game. We did fall down there on Saturday. A halfback with something between the ears is what we need. (and a kicking game to go with it).

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Gareth, kind of. I have been thinking all night and today about how Cooper Cronk played yesterday. His kicking game was first class and his positioning of his players even better. Also look at JT's game on Saturday. First Class from a first class half. We lack that in our team, and will not be true contenders until we get one. I have to lean towards Hodkinson as I was impressed with his opening three and a half games last year when he led his forwards around extemely well. But it is our kicking game that lacks punch and our half's are responsible for that area of our game. We did fall down there on Saturday. A halfback with something between the ears is what we need. (and a kicking game to go with it).

Sadly we lost 2012 becuase of the No 7, this year is no different ( we will not win the comp this year under the current lineup )

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is Moses Mbye ready?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with you but this could all be in the sack Kris Keating thread

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
With thurston signing with cowboys again, i don't know who is left, keating is okay but we won't win a premiership with him. Trent has heaps of potential but always injured. =[

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When's Todd Carney off contract. Surely he wants out of Cronulla

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Sack Des then as he keeps picking him

Status
Not open for further replies.