Souths v's SWB roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy E

New Pup
Reaction score
Much respepta to the Doggies fans who came along last night to stick it up SBW and the scum from Bondi. I've got to say it was great having you guys in the Burrow with us sharing the hatred of the Roosters. All the best for 2013 except when you play us but stop by and say g'day.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Your enemies enemy is your friend ;-)

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The image of Sam Burgess steam-rolling SBW will arouse me forever...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers bro, good to see a Bunnie make effort to sign up to the best forum on Earth to thank us Dog supports :grinning:

Scum Bag Walkout got steam rolled by Burgess I love it.

Did you see the Doggie supporters with the banner "WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN"

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cant wait till round 6.. Wanna see Kasiano run over him!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Much respepta to the Doggies fans who came along last night to stick it up SBW and the scum from Bondi. I've got to say it was great having you guys in the Burrow with us sharing the hatred of the Roosters. All the best for 2013 except when you play us but stop by and say g'day.
Kudos and congrats on a good win last night Jimmy. The love fest the NRL and channel 9 have with $onny Bill Walkabout I find physically sickening.

BTW Welcome to the kennel.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
english do you speak it

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fans were actually bothered to go to the game just to watch, taunt and jeer SBW? :/
I wish I had a life that permitted such frivolities.

Kids, if you keep picking the scab, your wound will never heal.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
time to move on re SBW.. history shows he took the wrong option in the way he left. but it also shows how much talent he has too. he was our hero when he helped the dogs in 04.. he won rugbycchampionships and revolutionised rugby in winning a world cup with the AB's. he goes in and fights one on one in the ring which most people would never do.. Will i forget never.. will i forgive.. already have.. do I care he is back in league..yes because love or hate him hes a great league player with so much still to offer the game.. hopefully Kasiano and Prichard will be back to play him when we line up against the roosters...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SBW is a great rugby league & rugby union player but he is a crap boxer. His biggest problem is his manager!

Billy Bright

Waterboy
Reaction score
Here it is as a Roosters fan I dint want SBW...end of.

But what say have I got, stuff all. So I keep cheering my team, them players what turn out each week. As it happens SBW is now part of the firm but I wont stop supporting the lads because of one bloke.

So I get how dogs fans feel and what SBW did to you blokes was wrong and if I was in that situation I would be filthy as well.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well said Billy!! I guess most people think of the negatives however the positives going forward today are far more worth the attention than what happened and why in 08. Des is with us and hes a great tactition and coach which means we will remain competitive in 2013. SBW has a lot of hard work to get back to the level he was playing in 04. Roosters are on their way back but Mitchell Pearce is the key there not so much SBW.

Dogs really need Trent Hodkinson back in First grade I believe to go to the next level.

Here it is as a Roosters fan I dint want SBW...end of.

But what say have I got, stuff all. So I keep cheering my team, them players what turn out each week. As it happens SBW is now part of the firm but I wont stop supporting the lads because of one bloke.

So I get how dogs fans feel and what SBW did to you blokes was wrong and if I was in that situation I would be filthy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.