Replacement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Low can cover fullback actually.

Somewhere far away in a mine in NSW, Michael Lett is thinking "F**K - that could have been my chance"

Daniel Abou-sleiman
DAS last thing I heard of him was playing Bundy Cup.

I don't even think he's with the club anymore. Besides, Patrick Templeman is showing good signs in NYC, and McCallum is comprehensively outplaying him in NSW Cup these days.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Turner
2. Perrett
3. Morris
4. Inu
5. Lafai

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Inu to FB

Lafai to centre

This is what will be

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mitch Brown played FB for the Tigers, and was pretty decent.

Gotto be him or Tina's son.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Perret to fullback - he used to cover for Mini at the roosters and was decent...

Inu to wing

Lafia into the centres.

Daniel Abou - Slieman is still with the dogs - played in the trial game against Newtown and scored two tries.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Itll be mitch brown or drury low hence des having them on bench replacing barba when he came off and if they struggle hell switch turner there

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know this is left field but Keating to Fullback and Hodkinson to Half. Keating offers more ball playing and is a good runner and Hodkinson better at steering around the Park.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Drury Low to wing and Mitch Brown to fullback

Steve Turner to NSW Cup

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 saying he is out for 2 months

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I could handle him back for round 7. That hurts, but it's not going to kill us and it seriously makes me feel much much better knowing that.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont want him to miss the roosters and manly games.
Please let it only be 4-6 weeks.
When dessie was faced with the b stewart incident im pretty sure he named stewart to play until the nrl stepped in. This makes me believe that dessie will bring benny back as soon as humanly possible.
I could live with 4 weeks. A month is a long time and things hopefully will be sorted by then.

Keating to fullback in the bundy cup... I second that!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Nathan Massey back as a fulltime squad member? Or was he just trialling. Defently worth the number 1 jersey if he is back at the club. Other then that it will be turner. He has played plenty of fullback in the last 2 seasons when barba was having a rest. The good thing is we do have a few capable backups, Abu Sleiman, Low, Brown, Massey can all come straigh into fullback while we also have Turner, Inu and Perret that can cover while he is out with the likes of Sila or one of the others to cover an outside back position.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The good thing is better to get it out of the way now and he can be focused on football in the second half of the season then to try and play through it and it affects him more. Strong stance by Todd and the club. No way any other team would stand down their best player. No matter what they did. We have put the players well being before football and said we will not tolerate bad behaviour either.

With Kas, Barba, and Graham all out for the first few rounds at least we will be tested, but again its better to have them missing for the first 10 rounds then the last 10 rounds.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Low can cover fullback actually.

Somewhere far away in a mine in NSW, Michael Lett is thinking "F**K - that could have been my chance"

DAS last thing I heard of him was playing Bundy Cup.

I don't even think he's with the club anymore. Besides, Patrick Templeman is showing good signs in NYC, and McCallum is comprehensively outplaying him in NSW Cup these days.
Clueless (again), Daniel Abou-Sleiman actually played in the Back2Belmore trial and scored a double or hatrick playing fullback in the first half. Looked dangerous every time he got his hands on the ball.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perret to fullback - he used to cover for Mini at the roosters and was decent...

Inu to wing

Lafia into the centres.

Daniel Abou - Slieman is still with the dogs - played in the trial game against Newtown and scored two tries.
So you want to make as much changes as possible? I wouldn't change the great right combo Inu and Perrett have.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fb is such a major position.i would stick perret/turner because of the experience factor.low to the wing.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Got a Feeling that Mitch Brown is going to be fullback??

Any1 agree

Status
Not open for further replies.