Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

onceadog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pretty retarded comment. Seriously.. give yourself an uppercut.
Retarded , really ?
How do you know that Tandy didn't have a major gambling problem ?
Which needed professional help
Take off your rosé coloured glasses champ and wake up to yourself in this game there's there's double standards that upply to some players and not the others , there are too many examples to list here , if you can't see that go and crawl back under your rock

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Retarded , really ?
How do you know that Tandy didn't have a major gambling problem ?
Which needed professional help
Take off your rosé coloured glasses champ and wake up to yourself in this game there's there's double standards that upply to some players and not the others , there are too many examples to list here , if you can't see that go and crawl back under your rock
I am not suggesting that double standards in life mever exist, but if you cannot see the difference between being involved in match fixing (arguably the lowest of low acts) and what Ben is going through right now, I can't help you.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not suggesting that double standards in life mever exist, but if you cannot see the difference between being involved in match fixing (arguably the lowest of low acts) and what Ben is going through right now, I can't help you.
....obviously he cant see the difference between a crime and personal issues

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
however I do feel there is a strong reason behind Benny's suspension which hasnt been told..... Also feel Benny will be back within a month :grinning:

onceadog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The difference I know is if a lesser player had the same problem and broke the clubs code of conduct Greenberg would of torn that players contract at the drop of a hat and fed him to the wolves( media)

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
The difference I know is if a lesser player had the same problem and broke the clubs code of conduct Greenberg would of torn that players contract at the drop of a hat and fed him to the wolves( media)
Danny is that you?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly get this straight that the Benny hasnt commited any crime or broken any club rules ...if Benny was slightly involved anywhere breaking the rules like betting or match fixing , he would have been treated the same way as Tandy . So please stop comparing apples with mobile phones.

Secondly yes Ben Barba is our no.1 player and there is a lot of money invested in this important player.... club will try work on this player's personal issues more than an SG ball player who hasnt even played a first grade game... so you are right in that regard.

At the end no one is bigger than the club not Tandy, not SBW, not Barba not even TG.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Onceadog is an old member under a new name... He is a huge troll so I won't be taking much notice of what he says tbh...

I think he is the same person who yesterday was suggesting drug use...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly get this straight that the Benny hasnt commited any crime or broken any club rules ...if Benny was slightly involved anywhere breaking the rules like betting or match fixing , he would have been treated the same way as Tandy . So please stop comparing apples with mobile phones.

Secondly yes Ben Barba is our no.1 player and there is a lot of money invested in this important player.... club will try work on this player's personal issues more than an SG ball player who hasnt even played a first grade game... so you are right in that regard.

At the end no one is bigger than the club not Tandy, not SBW, not Barba not even TG.
Mate honestly don't worry about it... The short of the matter is:

Tandy committed a criminal offence. Public and directly affect his club and team mates.
Barba committed a personal issue, no crime...

Anyone can't see the difference should get their eyes out of their ass and wipe the sh1t of them so they will have a clear picture...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOING TO SAY THIS FOR THE FINAL TIME IN THIS THREAD.

STICK TO THE FACTS

Please report any posts indicative of slander / defamation / trolling (by clicking the triangle with exclamation mark in bottom left of users post) and the poster will be dealt with swiftly by the moderation team.

Thanks!

FACTS TO DATE:
+ Not a Police matter.
+ Not concerning ASADA/drug related.
+ Involved in an altercation with Tim Browne at training.
+ Asked a trainer on weekend to come off as heart wasn't in the game, and broke down shortly after.
+ A private family matter.
+ Ben is seeking counselling for a range of issues.
+ Ben returning to NRL is not a decision to be made by Ben or the club, but rather a professional helping him with his issues.
Starting tomorrow, I'll start banning the trolls tbh, I've had about enough...
People think this is a laughing matter but don't realize that a career of a young person and his family are not a joke...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People think this is a laughing matter but don't realize that a career of a young person and his family are not a joke...
Well said ! Completely agree.

I mean we have enough "A Grade BS" going on at the moment with Ch 7 and Ch 9 trying to "one up" each other making up proposterous claims about other players at the club as well.

Then again this is coming from the same media outlets who take great delight in rushing as many reporters as they can to natural disasters, getting in the way, raming microphones down throats and cameras in peoples faces, all the while staying in luxury trailers. Then when the cleanup operation is due they piss off out of there when volunteers are required to help clean up.

Oh and don't even get me started on David Koch... that's another tirade all together!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Thank you. Get rid of the jerks as soon as they pop up

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hopefully he can start to repair his personal issues, stay away from his stupid mates, and perhaps a good way to start get on with things would be to get out there and focus on training. Not with a goal to get back to footy just for his physical and mental health. It might give him a positive to focus on and show other people he cares about that he is out to improve himself.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frankly, I'm sick of the speculation already.

Why do people assume that we have a right to know every minuscule detail about everything? The club has informed us of the basic details, do you really need to know what hand he wiped the beer off his mouth with?
His personal life, within law abiding reason, is his own, and everyone knowing his dirty laundry will not make the healing go any faster. It could actually be detrimental to his performance with every tom **** and harry that he is playing in front of knowing his every fault.

I am satisfied with the information provided, an don't feel the need to fuel speculative rumors. I suggest all other fans do the same.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^
Benny's manager said he could be back only in a few weeks, Like I said you can't put a time frame on these kind of things. Also according to the SMH, benny's parents are now in Sydney in support of their son, very pleased to hear about this:grinning:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...a-long-long-way-from-home-20130226-2f473.html

I agree with you here.
About round 3 hopefully he will be back, but professional help would be a long term thing...

We are all the same, if you are happy at home everything se just flows, if your not then it just builds and you play that out everywhere..

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben Barba is a footballer. He needs to play football. It's what he does. People who are depressed or anxious or sad need to do stuff. Make their lives busy and meaningful. He will be back sooner than later. The machinations of sorting out post-breakups with children is a long term process. In the meantime, he will want to get back on the field. Especially now that the launch is not a problem for him. All the best, Ben. You are a champion.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a warning to all members:

Trolling and unfounded speculations will be dealt with by way on infractions... The club, benny, and the team need us the true fans to stand by and support.. Not make up bull****.

This will be the last warning..

Status
Not open for further replies.