Hoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol sometimes hoons receive justice

this car was speeding around here in the wet doing some tricks and making plenty of noise at 1am, it crashed into my neighbours car 2 doors down which then bumped into my next door neighbours car

they then fled the scene tbh, which means it was probably a stolen situation

my area is very dangrous btw, its a hoon trap going down the hill and a 4 way blind intersection and 2 of them fast, some years ago the same situation and a high school student died after his friends/brother left him

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love fast cars as do many other drivers but keep it to the track. Racing in suburban streets is just wrong where you can hurt others. Go show your skills on race tracks!

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love fast cars as do many other drivers but keep it to the track. Racing in suburban streets is just wrong where you can hurt others. Go show your skills on race tracks!
Correct.These posers wont learn until they have to front the parents/family of their victims.And they won't be able to handle the humility involved with getting shown up on a proper racing circuit.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the hoons come out in the wet weather, it's the only time their pieces of sh*t can get wheel spin. A dude nearly rolled his landcruiser trayback trying to drift the round-a-bout near my house, thought it was funny cause it nearly tipped over.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Correct.These posers wont learn until they have to front the parents/family of their victims.And they won't be able to handle the humility involved with getting shown up on a proper racing circuit.
Ahhhh, track days. An opportunity to show what you and your machine can do. All balls, no excuses. The better the driver the better the time. This wont appeal to the "heroes" that bomb around the streets, they've got nothing and they know it, so they try to compensate by doing outrageous things on the streets which inevitably ends in tragedy !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the wet weather opens what I refer to as the "f-wit floodgates", where every moron driver comes out to attempt to break every road rule in existence.

Most of these clowns the rules are: No indicators are to be used, drivers MUST be 20kph over, drivers must NOT turn on lights.

Twice yesterday I was morons trying to drift around. One in a ute came around a roundabout, slid it sideways and tankslapped the rear rim hard on the gutter. I laughed.
Second was in another Commodore, tried to go sideways and instead spun it 180.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I grew up in the bush, so we took our cars well out of town where the only lives we risked were our own. Not really "proud of it". My mother was 15 when she lost her brother in an accident at 18, and I think secretly worried a lot. i sure was a d!ckhead at times...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i filmed a car doing burnouts on our corner one morning, for the 4 or 5 mornings before the bloke had his 2 young kids in the car grade 1 and grade 3 and did burnouts across the intersection, anyway this morning i filmed him he did the same but this time nearly collected the school bus coming down the street.
took the dvd down to my mate the local sargent, that night the cops came to my door and said to me... in a minute you will see the hoons car going up the road on a tilt tray, and there it was being impounded for a lousy 3 days.
after he got his car back he went hooning again and put it into a lightpole with his kids in the car, wrote the car off, kids were ok, cops charged him with as many charges as they could.
the bloke dont like me for dobbing on him, but all out towns kids need to be safe from this fool and his dangerous driving

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How's this for road rage..............[video]http://media.watoday.com.au/news/wa-news/shocking-perth-road-rage-4053877.html[/video]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Holy f**K!!!!!!!!

Now THAT is insane ... lol @ the little 121 coming out on top though.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Family friends woke up to a car in their backyard pool this morning ....

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
the hoon up the street crashed his car last week and got it back a day or two after and is hooning again

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the hoon up the street crashed his car last week and got it back a day or two after and is hooning again
That' the same with a hoon a couple houses away, has crashed multiple times and still hoons. Just wish I had a concrete pillar to throw out infront of his car.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i filmed a car doing burnouts on our corner one morning, for the 4 or 5 mornings before the bloke had his 2 young kids in the car grade 1 and grade 3 and did burnouts across the intersection, anyway this morning i filmed him he did the same but this time nearly collected the school bus coming down the street.
took the dvd down to my mate the local sargent, that night the cops came to my door and said to me... in a minute you will see the hoons car going up the road on a tilt tray, and there it was being impounded for a lousy 3 days.
after he got his car back he went hooning again and put it into a lightpole with his kids in the car, wrote the car off, kids were ok, cops charged him with as many charges as they could.
the bloke dont like me for dobbing on him, but all out towns kids need to be safe from this fool and his dangerous driving
This bloke is a real bonehead.

I'm sure his wife & kids appreciate your actions!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got called a hoon for going 40 in a carpark. Not my fault the dumb git just blindly walked in front of my car.

But seriously, it pisses me off. There's a douche in a homda that flies up my (blind,narrow) street constantly, and I'm considering throwing a bucket of paint on it the next time he almost swipes me.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
lol sometimes hoons receive justice

this car was speeding around here in the wet doing some tricks and making plenty of noise at 1am, it crashed into my neighbours car 2 doors down which then bumped into my next door neighbours car

they then fled the scene tbh, which means it was probably a stolen situation

my area is very dangrous btw, its a hoon trap going down the hill and a 4 way blind intersection and 2 of them fast, some years ago the same situation and a high school student died after his friends/brother left him
They committed a crime - how did they receive justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.