Blade Runner reportedly shoots girlfriend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would imagine Suf Afrika is a kind of "shoot first, ask questions later" kinda place.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you have a gun and you want them to leave, fire one shot in your bedroom and say guess which room i am in. They will **** off unless they are retarded and want to walk through a door into gunfire.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
theres more to this, he made 1 statement of thinking it was a prowler, and fired 1 shot.
police released their statement saying the woman was shot 4 times and from the angles 3 of the shots he was standing over her

very very suss this whole thing, considering there was a history of violence in the relationship

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he wasn't wearing his legs at the time, so at that height, I'd assume she died of lethal blows to the groin.

What a bunch of crock. He knew it was her, unfortunately SA police may **** up the whole trial and he may walk free. Wait...

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he wasn't wearing his legs at the time, so at that height, I'd assume she died of lethal blows to the groin.

What a bunch of crock. He knew it was her, unfortunately SA police may **** up the whole trial and he may walk free. Wait...
-Kurry-'s back, and in good form too! :grinning:

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never even heard of this guy until now (srs). Blade runner not even once.

Status
Not open for further replies.