SBW vs Botha

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
SBW is all but knocked out and wins due to Khoder changing the fight from 12 rounds to 10 during the fight

Tjjj

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol hard if we ever play this twat sing bob marley buffalo soldier allday because that was fixed big time

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of SKADA!!! Where's the number for the crime comission?

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
How can he change the number of rounds during a fight hahah pathetic

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i thought it was a situation where they saw sbw in trouble but with a points lead and then they cut it short, but apparently botha was told very early during the fight that it was changed

but this is still an absolutely farce, there should be an investigation and a big problem on a number of areas (ppv sales, ticket sales were sold with 12 rounds advertised and tbh sports betting markets were set up with 12 rounds in mind)

also im not convinced that this is not just another attempt to create the whole controversy for publicity, including telling sbw to look in trouble and out on his feet during the last round

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
alot of fans left the fights last night saying it was wrong,changing the rules mid fight, and saying never again will they go to mundine, sbw cooper fights.
they payed top dollar to watch a poor undercard and a farcial main fight/
my mates that were there did say sbw was good early on, maybe a 2 to 1 split decision at that point, but as the fight went on by round 9 and 10 botha was coming right back into it, and felt he would knock sbw out if the fight continued

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"He added of the 10-round/12-round controversy: "I thought it was going for 10 rounds, just like the New Zealand title that I fought for. My whole preparation was geared for 10 rounds."

SBW quoted as saying he always thought it was a 10 round fight, but 3:50 into this video proves he lied about that (talking about 12 rounds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoOz6sxJwuE

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if Khoder is going to slither his way into the control box and activate the siren early if the roosters look like they're being run down by another team..

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Did SBW have a Free Hugs t-shirt on last night? That is all he seemed to be doing.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
haha. That pic is awesome.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the problem with that picture is that actually the prime physically fit guy needed to be saved from the homer simpson type :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf danny weidler in his duel role as channel 9 reporter and publicist for khoder nasser/sbw reports on nine news that botha has tested positive for performance enhancing drugs

this is highly suspicious reporting, since i cant find anything else on it anywhere and as boxing drug testing is apparently very disorganised (i dont know how it works but pacqiauo vs mayweather tried to negotiate how drug would be tested etc)

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Australian Boxing put it up on facebook not long ago too

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Australian Boxing put it up on facebook not long ago too
ive been checking to see if anyone has run the story

a nz webite had something about 15 minutes ago and now its disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.