Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i made a thread about people who should return to the kennel by either them coming back willingly or by kidnapping and holding them in a warehouse in front of a computer
What a silly thread!

In an unrelated matter, here's my latest fb profile pic:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol, ffs game breaker we already agreed that you trying to alert people would result in punishment

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Locke could be the easiest to get if Tompkins goes to the warriors.locke still has improvements in him but he's a dangerous fullback.with another season under his belt he's going to be better for it.hes got great vision and runs good lines.

Kaltsos

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just read a report that Des asked about the availability for Millford. Why is he wasting his time when he knows he has his heart set on the Broncos. Plus, he's not established enough to take over from BB

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Omar has never played nrl and hasn't proved him self hes a rookie like others that are mentioned so let me say to u that yhe only good candidates we have are tomkins,Ferguson,Folau or locke Pick one !!
Played 5 NRL games for the Warriors

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
A million dollars for someone unproven in the NRL - You have got to be kidding!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Folau would be close to 1mil

Hayne probz 700-800k

Locke - 400k i'd imagine.

I doubt the 1mil for Tomkins is right probz 700-800k. Looks quality.

N

Natboy

Folau would be close to 1mil

Hayne probz 700-800k

Locke - 400k i'd imagine.

I doubt the 1mil for Tomkins is right probz 700-800k. Looks quality.
That all sounds about right hey. I guess relocating your family to the other side of the world with a weaker currency and higher cost of living would be a big factor in his asking price too

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A million dollars for someone unproven in the NRL - You have got to be kidding!
True... but a good mate of mine (Scouser who loves St Helens, and admits they still haven't properly replaced Graham), swears he is the best player in ESL.

Even if ESL standards are lower, that's a pretty good endorsement to me.

N

Natboy

True... but a good mate of mine (Scouser who loves St Helens, and admits they still haven't properly replaced Graham), swears he is the best player in ESL.

Even if ESL standards are lower, that's a pretty good endorsement to me.
He is 100% right IMO

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Where did you hear this? Everyone keeps repeating this as if it's a fact.
Probably the same source that said Reni will be signing "tomorrow" and Barba could be released "tomorrow" lol lol

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Ok guys. I just spoke to a club employee who s definitely in the know. Here's what he told me.

We are NOT pursuing Hayne or Tomkins as Des does not want to pay that much for a fullback at the moment

We ARE trying to secure a swap for Hoffman but at this stage he is reluctant. However it may be more likely if Milford is released as Hoffman will probably be shown the door

Reni is more than likely joining the club but its not yet finalised. And the other player we are very close to securing is Chase Stanley from the Dragons which I was surprised at since he's the only player not yet linked to the dogs.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Stanley is rubbish what the hell.

I hope your full of bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.