Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos have kept Hoffman by promising him the 5/8 position. They've promised Ben Hunt the Half back position. Barba the Fullback position. They've convinced Milford to get out of his contract so he can play where?
Maybe Milford could go to Cows??? Bowen going to UK!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, Barba is from Mackay but is homesick for Brisbane.
So next time Brisbane has a major flood, and I see on the news pieces of random shit floating along in the water I'll point one out and yell "LOOK ITS BARBAS CARDBOARD FAMILY HOME!", which will be all he has once he gets up to Brisvegas, and realises it's a quick blast down to Surfers Paradise. and nearby are a few bogan as **** areas where he can reconstruct the "Epic Bogan Crew" with some friends.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Assuming Milfords dad lives in Brisbane, Townsville is further than Canberra
Understand that however, living in Townsville is a huge difference to living in Canberra believe me, the distance between Brisbane and Townsville is the same as Brisbane to Melbourne.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Broncos have kept Hoffman by promising him the 5/8 position. They've promised Ben Hunt the Half back position. Barba the Fullback position. They've convinced Milford to get out of his contract so he can play where?
Hoffman has made it clear he wanted to play fullback. He only played wing cause they stuck with Norman at fullback and he wasnt thrilled about that.

Milford is a half, I read somewhere he prefers to play there but Raiders think he is a fullback.

1. Barba
6. Milford
7. Hunt

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So next time Brisbane has a major flood, and I see on the news pieces of random shit floating along in the water I'll point one out and yell "LOOK ITS BARBAS CARDBOARD FAMILY HOME!", which will be all he has once he gets up to Brisvegas, and realises it's a quick blast down to Surfers Paradise. and nearby are a few bogan as **** areas where he can reconstruct the "Epic Bogan Crew" with some friends.
ahhh you've finally come around to our side of the fence

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;2Oy6DwHAi70]http://youtu.be/2Oy6DwHAi70[/video]

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Morris to fb
jack wighto to centre... Hes a superstar in the making. Big and strong and as he gets older can be moved to lock.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tuqiri played pretty well tonight when he had the ball in his hands. Definitely still goes good at 33.

Don't think we need him though. We've got bigger issues.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
David Williams is still off contract (86 games, 59 tries). I would personally try and snare him.

1. Morris
2. Perrett
3. Lafai
4. Inu
5. Williams
6. Reynolds
7. Hodkinson

Jury's still out on Morris, although you don't need an exceptional fullback to win games and go strong, e.g. Minichiello at Roosters, and conversely, Dugan at Dragons.

We need to build a platform through the forwards again like we did in 2012, and we'll do well.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
David Williams is still off contract (86 games, 59 tries). I would personally try and snare him.

1. Morris
2. Perrett
3. Lafai
4. Inu
5. Williams
6. Reynolds
7. Hodkinson

Jury's still out on Morris, although you don't need an exceptional fullback to win games and go strong, e.g. Minichiello at Roosters, and conversely, Dugan at Dragons.

We need to build a platform through the forwards again like we did in 2012, and we'll do well.
Wolfman is good... but geez the guy has body parts made of toothpicks. He's just way too injury prone in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.