Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a quick check around everywhere. While it may have some truth to it, it's only a rumour with no good sources confirming it.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blueandwhite can you confirm or deny this?
Didnt Blue&White say that the Bulldogs had until the end of the week to put a deal together? If so then it seems untrue. Blue&White to confirm.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Gladiator got this from the Wests Tigers forum. A guy reckons his source has said Frank has signed with them for 3 years but it's not confirmed. Check it out for yourselves.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Errr.... I can actually picture him in the Black and Gold, sad if true. I hope you're wrong!!

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Didn't Frank actually tell you a month ago he'd signed with Parra? Looks like he's signing contracts all over the place!

Speeeedi1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't worry about all the rumors, time will tell who's going where.

No player will tell anyone what they are going to do until the deal is finalised & confirmed. So don't take any notice of "I heard it from a mate of his or a mate of a mate etc etc.

The Bulldogs have a good roster & coaching staff. Every player & team has the down times, its a measure of that player or team how they work through and bounce back from adversity.

The Bulldogs will be fine.

Its also a measure of their members and supporters.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
From the sportal phone app:
Kasiano unhappy at the dogs, left his current manager for another and the saints are chasing hard for his signature. However, aiden tolman to re-sign this week

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the sportal phone app:
Kasiano unhappy at the dogs, left his current manager for another and the saints are chasing hard for his signature. However, aiden tolman to re-sign this week
wrong again, check out the thread i'm about to make
"To all the rumour mills, rumour this"

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
wrong again, check out the thread i'm about to make
"To all the rumour mills, rumour this"
Thanks. That picture really justifies...nothing. 3 people making faces and gestures doesn't illustrate a happy TEAM.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you believed all the BS, Pritchard would have signed with Parra for 4 years, by now, thne obviously broken that contract to sign with Tigers for 3 years, then broken that to continue discussions with the Bulldogs.

I just vomited cornflakes thanks heaps
With issues like this, some clever marketing and you could make a million.

At $6 odd a box for Special K, you are on a winner.

As s side bonus, from all the vomitting, you'd be under the maximum weight requirements for Australia's Next Top Model too!

Status
Not open for further replies.