Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.
Lol made my day

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely it's not a coincidence that School Holidays start, and already we have a few stupid bloody rumours floating around on here and Twitter.

Just people beating their chests trying to seem important.
But isn't this the rumor mill thread?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Renoylds to finally Announce 4 year deal today or tomorrow latest !

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rangi Chase is available and apparently open to approach in ESL.

Worth a shot?
He's a hothead but can play.hes come a long way since st georgendays and has a passing game,running game and steps.he won 2011 man of steel and can push the boundary in defence with some aggressive tackles.very much worth a go if we can get him.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol sharpy you will get done by the mods. I did yesturday for posting a rumour that I so called made up? Even though it's the rumour mill you can't post rumours without a source. Lol goodluck mate the snippers are going to come out now

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a hothead but can play.hes come a long way since st georgendays and has a passing game,running game and steps.he won 2011 man of steel and can push the boundary in defence with some aggressive tackles.very much worth a go if we can get him.
Agree 100% with you.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People need to remember, if you are claiming a source, theres every bit the likelyhood mods can verify this with player managers/sponsors/club staff they might know.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I see it has been removed , they don't want to hear the truth, that's ok ill post elsewhere
Well you could try BDP, however that's a mess these days.
You could try BlueNWhite, but hardly anyone visits there.
So that really only leaves here, where you are not allowed to post rumours.

Why do we all need to know the truth, when some of us already know it, and it's nothing like you imagine or claim it to be?

[video=youtube;UXoNE14U_zM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM[/video]

Ok now that you have stipulated who your rumour is from, what's the rumour?

That's all that's asked, say a rumour but also add who it's from
We have also stated in the stickied announcement that it must be a valid and creditable "online source". I.E one that someone can post a link to and say "here is where I got this rumour from"

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have also stated in the stickied announcement that it must be a valid and creditable "online source". I.E one that someone can post a link to and say "here is where I got this rumour from"
ahh sorry, missed that 1 :grinning:

If anyone has twitter, get online and start hammering @NRL_RUMOUR_MILL
this dickhead is the source of the barba rumours and he won't stop with his bullshit, makes me sick

@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL 53m
make it of it what u want Barba is the prob the Dogs can try hosing it down as much as they want im only stating the truth

@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL 56m
Raiders had the Balls to sack Dugan and when they did look at them now y wen Barba came bak Dogs got worse aftr nearly beating the Storm

‏@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL 1h
Y r the Bulldog supporters upset? the sooner Barba is gone the sooner they will games at least 4 team m8s hav had probs with him

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how nobody is talking about ASADA and the Sharks and manly anymore...

Didn't Benji Marshall sleep with Gibbs wife, then had a punch up with Farah?

Didn't Jarred Hayne have a fight with Stuart and was looking for a release?

What about JT? Has he sign with Penrith yet?

Etc etc etc... Trolls will be trolls...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
People will believe anything, thats the scary part.

The BAN stick needs to be applied a hell of a lot more on this site. I cant believe the BS people are coming up with on a daily basis.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Zero tackle stating we are going to re-sign frank , Reynolds , tolman , upgrade Morris , Eastwood

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Zero tackle stating we are going to re-sign frank , Reynolds , tolman , upgrade Morris , Eastwood
It's going to be a good day if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.