Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also not a rumour.. Our attack is stuffed. Teams are shutting us down EASILY. We need to change and fast. To say its because so many players are out is bullshit. Heads need to be in the game. Also I believe we miss Staggy in defense. Great to have big boys, but they need to be able to move!!!!

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol after all that talk in which the rumour caused, this was his/her defense: Doggies 4 Life We are EXTREMELY happy to hear its not true BUT we never stated it was fact, did we not say it was "rumours" going around???

To be honest the owner of that page should be worried in my opinion, they were claiming things like disharmony/rift/players wanting to rip up contracts etc, and its done on a worldwide public page on facebook, which has over 3k bulldogs fans, and probably other league fans that read it. If I am in the Bulldogs committee and reading such defamatory comments, I would certainly act accordingly.
Trust me ask Pritchard and kasiano about what happened.there are some problems at the club that need to be addressed but you can't win with bad coaching...why is Williams not on the bench...and last years tactics with no fwd domination...holefully we get through this storm

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds price has dramatically DROPPED in the last 2 weeks.
Must be reading too many article young joshy boy.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol are you serious? it's a rumour thread let people post what they've been hearing without it having to be monitored. who cares if they're completely wrong, nothing posted in here should be taken seriously anyway unless that poster has been right in the past (obviously). holy shit
Only way is to test it out

NRL Rumours ‏@NRLRumourJG10 Apr
The Dragons are currently leading the race for Sam Williams signature, I'm of the understanding that the Bulldogs are also after him.
League Prophet ‏@LeagueProphet10 Apr
@NRLRumourJG are Canberra trying to keep him? They should
NRL Rumours ‏@NRLRumourJG10 Apr
@LeagueProphet Yes, although with Milford, Campese, Cornish and Mcrone they are covered and thus not as desparate as Bulldogs and Dragons.

Nasitut

New Pup
Reaction score
Players will come and players will go, some are great and some should go, but in the end the colour that runs through my viens is the mighty white and blue, bigger than any star and will out shine me and you.
So win draw or lose my team the mighty white And blue.
My Team My Colours win draw or lose

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Players will come and players will go, some are great and some should go, but in the end the colour that runs through my viens is the mighty white and blue, bigger than any star and will out shine me and you.
So win draw or lose my team the mighty white And blue.
My Team My Colours win draw or lose
Do you finger paint too or just do poems?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Reynolds must be squeezing for extra $$$$$

I don't know why it has not been announced publicly but I have it on good information that he has already signed an extension.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-barba-fine-20130413-2hs9h.html#ixzz2QLDVnEAk
From the above article:

The Bulldogs have been working hard over the last few weeks to shore up their playing roster. It is understood the club will announce in the next fortnight that five-eighth Josh Reynolds, Kiwi international back-rower Greg Eastwood and prop Aiden Tolman have signed new deals.

They also have their sights set on tying another New Zealand forward, Frank Pritchard, to a new deal while boom boys Josh Jackson and Dale Finucane are expected to be offered extensions despite both having a year left on their current contracts.

People starting rumors about disharmony in the playing ranks, sounds to me like everyone wants to stay!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it could be a case of so many players off contract getting anxious and not focusing. The week off will do us well

H

HajdukSplit

I guess it could be a case of so many players off contract getting anxious and not focusing. The week off will do us well
That is correct, the club has to sort out these players off-contract ASAP so they can concentrate on their footy.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Reynolds signed a long term deal before the season kicked off in January/February???

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is a priority signing. Anybody that doesn't think so has no idea about rugby league. He may not be an impact player, but his workload and stats are truly outstanding and one of the best props in the game. He also has great defense and always there to take a hit up. Makes plenty of metres aswell. He is one of the most consistent players in the NRL . He isn't injury prone (touch wood).. and is a true professional on and off the field. Plenty of experience and is still only very young and will offer many great years of service in the future and will give great guidance for our young pups. He is an asset on any team. Aide Tolman is a priority long term signing

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who updates this page? mods please update.. Klemmer has signed and i think Reynolds has aswell... please update as lots of people on here are talking weird stuff lol

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anybody that doesn't think so has no idea about rugby league.
Dont like statements like that, whether I agree on Tolman with you or not.

who updates this page? mods please update.. Klemmer has signed and i think Reynolds has aswell... please update as lots of people on here are talking weird stuff lol
Not announced officially for Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.