Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman won the Parramatta lotto.....parra are paying massive overs or is this the new going rate. Parra sign Harrison 300k lusick 450k Harrison couldn't even make fg at the dogs

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some clubs are gonna go bust if they keep wasting money.600 for a prop.over inflated big time.if para keep paying overs for players what do they pay the others.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh did not need Williams but will see what he does.he is best used as a bench impact fwd so he's not catching his breath.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We payed 600 for She-rex?
T-Rex is a talent, when playing at his best he is well worth 600k. Des will get him there in time, Tolman is worth around 300k when playing his best and he's done this for us every week since he's been here.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
i can't wait until about rounds 10-12 when T-Rex is running over opposition at will.. let's see what you supercoaches will have to say then.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i can't wait until about rounds 10-12 when T-Rex is running over opposition at will.. let's see what you supercoaches will have to say then.
He should be performing by then, especially with 80minutes to get to speed with the team and structures.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope so! First thing he needs to come of the bench.

He is a waste out there at the start when everyone is fresh. He has very little impact. 40-50 quality minutes is much better than 80min for the sake of 80min!

Needs to add some depth to his attack!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What happens if he hasn't stepped up by rounds 10-12?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sutton re-signed with Bunnies to 2017.

Keary surely has to head now, hear Panthers are chasing hard. I sure as shit hope we have a crack if Johnson is no hope. Has a good bit of hype around him, all south fans I know claim he should be pushing Sutton to lock. Also claim he is a real halfback. We have seen Keating isn't a halfback for us. Hodkinson isn't reliable.

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
He should be performing by then, especially with 80minutes to get to speed with the team and structures.

At the moment it's taking 80 minutes to get him to a jog. Hope he picks up his game and does so quickly.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow- we have to wait till round 10-12 for an experienced 600k professional first grader to actually play some footy.... what a joke...

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is worth every cent he earns if not a lot more. His work rate is outstanding. A true professional and an amazing player. Excellent team player.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is worth every cent he earns if not a lot more. His work rate is outstanding. A true professional and an amazing player. Excellent team player.
it will actually be sad seeing him leave.
A true team player

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
T-Rex is a talent, when playing at his best he is well worth 600k. Des will get him there in time, Tolman is worth around 300k when playing his best and he's done this for us every week since he's been here.
She rex is worth double that of Tolman? I'd like to order whatever you are smoking....

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-rex at his best i'd agree with 600k but tolman is a workhorse and a leader for any team he plays in and i reckon 500k would be fair for him

Status
Not open for further replies.