Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I think this rumour started from a facebook page called "NRL Sledging rebels", If you read some of the comments they write, you wouldn't give much credibility to what they are saying, as the title of their page states "sledging". Don't think its true, Ennis loves it at the dogs, and is not the type of player to seek a release 2 weeks before the season starts. He is also named to play in tomorrow's trial match.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Ennis wants out, I will walk down Macquarie St in Parramatta wearing nothing but blue and white body paint.
Noted :grinning:

I too think its probably nonsense, but ever since we poached Des a week after Manly won its 2nd GF in 3 years, anything is possible in the world of rugby league.

Having said that as well, I don't want to be fanning any flames, so will leave it there....

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be a release for 2014.apart from loving the dogs.ennis may not be the captain if the jt rumour comes true.its all speculation but you can bet on one thing...Greenberg and hasler have the smarts and power to attract topline players.if you have strong management you have a strong club...only have to go down m4 to para to see the clubs struggling to attract players because of their management...maybe Ricky will change this lol

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Ennis is our Captain and an outstanding man and player. He is part of the long term plan for the club.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sbw was part of a long term plan...and you know what happened there.lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Anything can happen in RL ....true....but I have read a lot from Ennis last year and this year....which indicates to me he is loving finally establishing himself at a club and feels at home here....he is loving playing under Des and the direction the team is taking and he is loving the club in general.

If Ennis asked for a release, I'd be veryu surprised....so surprised I am willing to make crazy commitments to walk through Parramatta with my bits danglin' in the wind if it eventuates :P

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Keating is signed for this year, but with an option for 2014.
Could it be he's thinking of heading back to Parra?

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it cms not much chance of betting him at no 7.would look to other clubs fast.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Keating is signed for this year, but with an option for 2014.
Could it be he's thinking of heading back to Parra?
Now why on earth would he want to go back to a sh*thouse club that let him leave when he is starting halfback with a club that has one of the most exciting rosters and coaches in the game?

I really think if it's anyone it would be a fringe p[layer thinking he'd have a better chance of starting elsewhere

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Sbw was part of a long term plan...and you know what happened there.lol
If I hear Khoder Nasser and Mundine have become Ennis' friends then your comment will be relevant. SBW will most probably end up wealthy but not loved by anyone other than his family.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandz Jackson. @Bdnizzy 3h
@RLW_Mole rumour is one of the Doggies is seeking an immediate release. Anything @NRL_Bulldogs fans nd 2 worry about?
View details ·

The Mole

@RLW_Mole
@Bdnizzy @NRL_Bulldogs Moley just spoke to the great Mick Ennis... all good in Doggy-town...
3:04 a.m. Fri, Feb 22

Brandz Jackson. @Bdnizzy 2h
@RLW_Mole @NRL_Bulldogs cheers for that moley.
View conversation ·

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That means sweet fa like ennis is gunna say anything

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id love to know when sean johnson's contract at the warriors is up.
If the deal with jt falls through i cant help but wonder how good this kid could be under a "real coach" like dessie.
Ivan cleary, mcclelan and elliot combined couldnt teach this kid what dessie can.
Hes a genuine superstar in the making and i think worthy of 350-400k easy.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now why on earth would he want to go back to a sh*thouse club that let him leave when he is starting halfback with a club that has one of the most exciting rosters and coaches in the game?

I really think if it's anyone it would be a fringe p[layer thinking he'd have a better chance of starting elsewhere
Not really, keating got lucky last season. Trent was injured and when fit couldn't get into form, Remember Trent was Dess first choice last year until he got injured. Not saying keating doesn't deserve his spot this season. If rumors cease to be true about thurston, keating would know his position is in jeopardy and would want first grade football with another club.

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Been hearing today penriff pretty confident they have signed thurston, even saying announcement will be made real soon, can those blokes with the inside info who told us he has signed please check again and put our minds at east, thanx, by the way I think this is the best league forum on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.